Shelter Jordan

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Budget Hostel

Prague, Czech Republic

Excellent location for sight seeing. Easy walk to Castle and bridge. Literally just mattresses on the floor in a school building. Slovakian girl at desk was really helpful, irish guy seems angry at the world.You work in customer service, work on your people skills. Ok kitchen but shower facilities have no curtains so had to shower in my swimming suit.

Univa Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Very average "hostel." Not for the lone traveller. Good enough if you want something cheap.

Westend City Hostel

Vienna, Austria

Decent stay. Nice rooms. Small lounge. Close to train station but not city center. Value for money is good.

Vertigo Vieux-Port

Marseille, France

Not sure how I feel about this one. Cleanliness is an issue. Three days and our bathroom was not cleaned properly. Towels werent changed and toilet was not clean. Location was really great, close to Notre Dame de la garde. Reception is supposed to be 24hours but night porter was taking a snooze the morning I had to leave and I had to go find him to get my key deposit back. Overall a decent stay.

SLO Living Hostel

Lyon, France

If you want to feel like you are staying in a hotel for the price of a hostel, come here! The staff are incredible, the atmosphere is so great and the whole stay was beyond any other! Hands down the best hostel I have stayed in during this trip! Thanks for everything guys!

Lybeer Travellers' Hostel

Bruges, Belgium

Avoid at all costs. While the location is closest to the train station, that is the only thing it has to offer. The only two staff that seemed to work there, a male & a female, were foul & seemed to be annoyed whenever something was asked of them. So incredibly rude, they were the biggest problem. Facilities almost non existent. WC without sink & not all rooms had sinks so how to wash hands? Carpeting was stapled, banister taped together & renovations happening all day. Room 11 we all had bites.

Hi, we're very sorry to hear you felt this way. Could you explain to us in detail what happened (via mail) so we can further improve our services? Most people are very satisfied with their stay and our staff, we try to help you during your stay wherever we can. There are 6 bathrooms in the hostel, with showers, toilets, sinks, etc, so no problem with facilities. Carpeting is stapled, yes :-) Banister is fixed with metal construction. Kitchen the only thing under construction, finish next week.

Hostel ROOM Rotterdam

Rotterdam, Netherlands

What a great stay here! From the moment I walked in, the staff were so incredibly welcoming and friendly. The rooms are themed and quite cool and tidy, bathrooms need a bit of work. due to awkward booking where I ended up the only girl with ten guys in a mixed dorm, they were so accommodating and moved me to a new room by myself for the night, past midnight. Thanks so much! Location from train is a bit of a walk but on a nice day is great, and tram stops right there. Highly recommended stay!

St Christopher's at The Winston

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Only two things I could find fault with. The toilet in the room was really cramped compared to the shower area. The sink was so small that when the tap was turned on the water splashed out over the edge and onto the floor. There is no kitchen which sucks because Amsterdam is expensive enough. However if you read the overview of the hostel beforehand you would be aware of it. My bad. Location amazing, staff at front desk great, and an awesome bar with great music and a smoking room! Definite yes!

Thank you very much for the review! It's great to read you made the most of our location and enjoyed the bar and the treatment by the staff! We had a look at the sink in the room you stayed and it shouldn't be overflowing anymore. Thanks again for your feedback! - St. Christopher's @ The Winston

Abraham House

Dublin, Ireland

Awful set up. Like a maze to get to your dorm. Security is a joke. Spend the money and upgrade to a key card system. It will make things easier for everyone. The random lounge areas in the hallway also just awkward. If you are looking for a cheap place with no real atmosphere go ahead. If you are a lone traveler, not advised as no real way to mingle.

This was a great place!!! The women at the front desk were so kind, especially the blonde one. She made booking things and tours so easy. The kitchen was good, and the location was so central. Amazing stay and highly recommended.

Jacobs Inn

Dublin, Ireland

If you can stay here, do it! It is only a ten minute walk to main shopping area and temple bar, bar being out of all the business is nice. Adam at the front desk is awesome, so friendly and helpful. Beds are comfy, although the bathroom and shower should probably be separate. Other than that no complaints! You will enjoy this hostel.

Thanks for your great review. Glad you liked the hostel. Actually we agree with you about the shower and toilet being separate but unfortunately that is the way it was built. Thankfully there are spare showers and toilets in the corridors.

The Dictionary, Shoreditch

I have to say I was very let down by this hostel after hearing good things about it. For starters, the rooms are superbly hot. there is almost no air flow, and the very little there is comes from the courtyard directly outside of the rooms where people are allowed to smoke, hence, the room ends up smelling like smoke during the day. At night, we had to keep the door to our room propped open because it was so warm. The kitchen is too small, and not enough seating room. Decent location, however.

Thanks for providing us with your feedback. We are aware of the ventilation issue in the rooms and are working on solutions to that. In the meantime, we have banned smoking in the courtyard so there is no smoke in any of the rooms. We are also increasing the size of the kitchen area, in order to provide more of a communal area for guests.

Hatters on Newton Street

Manchester, England

I would definitely recommend this hostel to anyone! It is a great location, just off the main road, so not too much noise at night time. The main lounge was very nice, as was the kitchen, and the t.v. room was great! The ladies at reception were so lovely and helpful, and made me feel very welcome. So far the best hostel of my trip!

Thanks so much, truly appreciated!!! Enjoy the rest of your travels, and hello from hatters to everyone you meet :D