La Casa Del Sol

Marrakech, Morocco

La Casa del Sol is an excellent hostel, conveniently located in the heart of Marrakech Medina (historical city) and has very kind, helpful staff. The building has the character and spirit of Moroccan traditional arts, combined with modern advantages of comfort. Hostel is 3 minutes walk from the main square Jamaa Fna and the souk is just few step outside of La Casa del Sol. I strongly recommend for an easy and pleasant stay in Marrakech.

Pension Kawtar

Fez, Morocco

Pension Kawtar is in the heart of Fez Medina, few minutes walk to the Blue Gate. Perfectly located hostel, with excellent facilities and very kind, friendly staff. I recommend you to stay there. It's value for money and a very comfortable stay.

Wang Fat Hostel

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

great location, very friendly and helpful staff, I recommend Wang Fat Hostel

Safari Guest House

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

very very good hostel' friendly and kind staff

Sabah Pansiyon

Antalya, Turkey

City Hostel

Skopje, Macedonia

ery relax easy stay and comfortable, friendly staff

Tito46

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

One of the Best Hostels I have stayed in the Balkans.

Cordial House Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

In this hotel the staff is not so much concerned of guests as far as we can see. It's a place between hotel and hostel, but without the best sides on both in our opinion. We don't recommend you to stay there.

Paris Hotel & Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

I really enjoyed my stay there, perfect location. Breakfast, a good one, is incuded. Much higher than avarage Hostels in Istanbul. If you are looking for an accamodation in Sultanahmet (Blue Mosque) area, this probably among the best ones.

Sipahi Otel

Istanbul, Turkey

Feels like you are in the heart of history. This hotel has a real character, I recommend strongly.

Cheers Midtown