Jimmy's Hostel

Paros, Greece

Excellent location, Jimmy, his family and Marcus are really nice staff. The rooms are pretty good, except for the mosquitos. But I really enjoyed the atmosphere there and the room's balcony. I found a small cockroach in my room, that's the only inconvenient I can think about (with the mosquitos everywhere)

• 2nd Jun 2014

Haris Youth Hostel

Sarajevo, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Dont cancel because of the floods! Sarajevo is amazing and Haris is a wonderful young host. I'm still impressed how he manages to run a hostel all by himself! He picked me at the bus station when I came really late, and bought beers and juice for everyone! He also took care to find me a shuttle bus to Belgrade! The hostel has a big commun room with a kitchen and a rooftop (great view!). 10min walking to Old town (bit more to come back, you've to climb a hill). Wifi works really good everywhere.

• 26th May 2014

Hostel Majdas

Mostar, Bosnia And Herzegovina

Awesome hostel, one of the best I've been to! And thats all thanks to Majda and her brother Bata. Majda is an amazing host, really sweet, and her home made breakfast is so delicious! And Bata is the most entertaining guide I've ever had! He's so funny and has a lot of stories to share. you should definitivly do his tour, best decision I made. The hostel is pretty cute, big backyard and a chill place to meet people. Thanks to Majda and Bata, Mostar was the highlight of my trip! I highly recommand

• 24th May 2014

Anchi Guesthouse & Apartments

Dubrovnik, Croatia

Such a good place to have some peaceful holidays in Dubrovnik. Anchi is an amazing host. Thanks again! Hvala!

• 21st May 2014

The location is not that good. It's not far from the city center (15-20min walking to the Colessum) and less than 2min from the train station Termini. But the neighborhood around the train station is really sketchy...I didnt feel confortable in that hostel and I didnt want to go out at night and to walk around in those streets. The room are clean, there is a bar but no kitchen but they let you eat your food at the bar. The staff is nice but not that much helpful. Not really value for money

• 30th Apr 2014

Cinque Terre, Italy

• 25th Apr 2014

Yes! Porto Hostel

Porto, Portugal

Excellent hotel! Rien a redire! Le personnel siiiiii gentils et amusants! Pleins dactivites, de plaisir et que dire des repas! Lhotel est en soi un must a Porto!

• 18th Jul 2012

Duluth

Madrid, Spain

Le personnel est tres peu présent donc il faut souvent se débrouiller par soi-même. Les chambres sont tres tres chaudes. Il serait bien d´y installer un climatiseur.

• 18th Jun 2012