Loft Hostel

Reykjavik, Iceland

We stayed at Loft Hostel in the beggining of October in a 6 bed dorm for two nights. We definitely wish we could've stayed longer. Great atmosphere, excellent facilities. Warm rooms (very important when it's so cold outside), very clean, cosy & friendly common area/reception. Awesome system in the kitchen and great wi-fi. We cannot reccomend it enough.

Barmy Badger Backpackers

I'm in love with the Barmy Badger! For sure the best hostel I've ever stayed! I was there with my boyfriend for 4 nights on a 6 bed mixed dorm. Clean rooms, awesome facilities and very friendly staff. Lockers and safes for every single guest, free wi-fi (it worked in the rooms as well) and free breakfast. Completely worth the price, easy to find and in a lovely neighborhood. Too bad we were never there during the day to meet the dogs, maybe next time cause we'll definitely stay there again!

Thank you very much for your review and for choosing to stay at the Badger! We are really pleased that you had an awesome stay and that you found us the best hostel you have stayed in! We look forward to welcoming you back and hopefully you will be able to meet Tinka and Malarkey on your next visit.

Legends

Rome, Italy

Very affordable place to stay, especially if you are in Rome. Accessible to the main touristic sites and subway stops. Really clean and with very friendly staff! Loved the free pizza every night and the wi-fi was working very well inside the rooms. Also located in a very secured area. Can't ask for more!

• 10th Nov 2012

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Location was excellent, good thing that they had a 24 hours reception. Definitely recommend.

Mosaic Hostel

Rome, Italy

This was a great place to stay while in Rome. It's very clean, very close to Termini Station and main tourist sites. The staff is well informed and really helpful, I noticed that they speak a lot of languages too. Good breakfast and the free wi-fi is a plus. Definitely recommend!

• 27th May 2012