Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Excellent location. Literally two minutes from the blue mosque and the hagia Sophia. They have a rooftop terrace with good views and a restaurant. Highly recommend staying here.

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Review time kiddies. Everybody huddle around the campfire while I spin a tale of competency and professionalism. Vitae is like the sun in plato's tale of philosical retribution. Don't come expecting sunglasses, Jesus, or dynamite because those only exist inside exotic symphonies composed entirely of uekelles. This is like the land before time, and the time before land. Aussie Dave will aussify you with aboriginal tales of redemeption and cohesion.Its 1984 crossed with utopia and david hasselhoff

Carpe Noctem Vitae

Budapest, Hungary

Future sloth!!!!!! I'm going to say something nice: aussie dave has nice ear lobes, c3 has stupendous knee caps. Like fo real stay here.

USA Hostels San Francisco

San Francisco, USA

This is a really great hostel. It has a full kitchen, and huge common room complete with pool table. The free breakfast was wonderful. This hostel has really thought of everything. Great activities as well. The only problem is at night the part of town its in gets pretty sketchy. A lot of homeless people hang out nearby, but I experienced no real problems, so I wouldn't let that deter you from staying here.

The Yellow

Rome, Italy

I have very mixed feelings about this place. It bills itself as a party hostel, however, the bar closes at 11:30 and they kick everybody out into the street. To make it worse they have bouncers who make you stay at least a block away to prevent noise - even if you're not making noise and just sitting on the curb. Also there is no air conditioner, so it gets hot. However, with all that said, I still had a great time and met some amazing people.

Flying Pig Downtown

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This hostel is excellent. It has a great social atmosphere, and as a solo traveller I was able to meet so many great people. It has a smoking room, so if that's your thing, you can partake. Check in can be kinda slow. However, it's worth the wait. One of my favorite hostels on my entire Europe trip. Defintely recommend. If I'm ever in Amsterdam again I'll defintely be staying there.