Orchid Accommodations

Bruges, Belgium

This hostel was in a lady's home. She is very sweet and has a young daughter who's room is right across the hall. We had a nice room and shared the bathroom with the room next door. It was clean and perfectly fine. Just a little weird to be in someone's home. Also, it is about a 30 min walk to the city center and there is no food close by. Walls are paper thin. Curtains on windows let a lot of light in in the morning.

What a cool and hip hostel right on the river. Nice bar and restaurant on first floor. The place is full of character and liveliness. My only complaint is regarding the room/access cards that have sensors. Twice I had to go to the front desk to get a new one because mine wouldn't work or give me access (after I got all the way to the sixth floor). So that was really frustrating. But other than that it is a cool place and the front desk was super helpful and friendly!

Hostel Sampaoli

Florence, Italy

This hostel cancelled our booking a week before we were scheduled to come due to "change of management" and "renovations" without providing us with another plAce to stay. We had to book something last minute that was double the price. Very unprofessional!

Gaius Roma B&B

Rome, Italy

I loved this b

Coroleuhouse-BCN

Barcelona, Spain

I do not know where to begin, this hostel is AMAZING. Jose Maria is a wonderful host. He met us as soon as we got off the subway and gave us a quick tour as well as tips for traveling in Barcelona. It is located in Sant Andreu, a lovely little town just 15 mins by subway outside of Bareclona. If you stay here, you must eat at Versailles. It is so good and so cheap. Jose Maria knows everyone in the town and will make sure you have a good stay. The hostel was very very clean and very very homey.

Good hostel in good location, just a short subway ride to the center of the city. While they didn't provide many tips voluntarily, it was a suitable hostel. The privacy curtain was a nice touch but still found it crowded and noisy. Lots of younger high school aged kids. London was a bit of a blur for us due to jet lag but this hostel was fine.

Hello. Thank you so much for your feedback. Hope you next time in London doesn't have the jet lag on your way. see you then!

Little Italy Suites

New York, USA

We rented this apartment for our first weekend visit to NYC and it suited us well for the money. Even though it was small, we enjoyed it's location and it had everything we needed. The instructions and emails before hand were extremely helpful and appreciated. Only negative I have: we requested an extra bed for a 5th person and payed an extra $25 a night. When we arrived we saw that there was no extra bed. It was a bit of a hassle to get refunded but they complied and we were satisfied overall!

• 15th Jun 2012