St Christopher's Village

It was an okay hostel but very noisy as it was on a main road, closing the windows didn't make a difference. The breakfast was decent, some cold meats, fruit yoghurt cereals and toast. They were happy to let me lurk around the common room after check out while I waited for a bus.

Lagan Backpackers

Belfast, Northern Ireland

Best hostel I've ever stayed in. It was clean, the staff were friendly and very knowledgable and the breakfast was fantastic.

• 1st Jan 2014

Rose Cottage

Kilkenny, Ireland

Stayed here for 2 nights, was given 2 instructions to get hot water and neither worked. Couldn't have a shower or a bath, they were both so cold we couldn't wash. Okay to rest your head for a night but not particularly comfortable

• 28th Dec 2013

Riad El Pacha

Essaouira, Morocco

An okay place to rest your head but there is no hot water so don't expect a pleasant shower. The toilets always smelled clean and nice and they bought breakfast to your room in the morning so that was nice.

• 13th Dec 2013

Rainbow Marrakech

Marrakech, Morocco

If you book into the rainbow Marrakech don't expect to actually stay there or to be given any information as to why or what is going on. Upon arriving to the hostel we were told to sit and wait then told someone was coming to collect us because they took it upon themselves to book us in somewhere else without informing us. The receptionist was asleep on the couch when we got there so we didn't even realise he was staff then he was extremely rude and arrogant. Very poor service.

Pension Souika

Chefchaouen, Morocco

This was a lovely place inside of the medina to stay, the staff were very friendly and informative. The rooms were serviced daily and they did our laundry for us.

• 6th Dec 2013

Hotel Pension Dalila

Fez, Morocco

The staff here were very friendly and it was very clean. Our room overlooked the streets at the edge of the medina and it was a little noisy at night.

• 5th Dec 2013

Khan Home

Barcelona, Spain

Khan home has everything you could need, there is a kitchen and the rooms are clean. It is also very close to sants train station. Only downfall is the walls are very thin so you can hear everything from all over the hotel.

• 2nd Dec 2013

Dear guest i am happy that you had good stay most welcome for next ,its not about wall ,about rull ,we take deposit for this purpose if you complain us during your stay we could be easily to solve this issue ,we could talk to our guest and thy will be more carefull at night time so you would not have any problem of noise if ithappend some time i suggest to my upcoming guest comunication is best ,we and you an avoid any inconvinince and remain happy at the end ,have nice time

Chase The Wild Goose Hostel

Fort William, Scotland

It was a good stay, quite a distance from Fort William but on the bus route so easy to get to. There are plenty of rec rooms to hang out and the rooms were very basic but clean so no complaints.

• 10th Sep 2013

Arbour Guest House

Oban, Scotland

It is conveniently Located close to Oban city centre, the rooms were cheap and reflected that but were clean. To check in we had to phone a number that was on the pin up board inside but no one answered for some time so we were left trying to call for 15mins before anyone showed up.

• 24th Jun 2013

Hootananny Hostel

This place is great to get to Brixton academy but I struggled to find staff members when I wanted to check out early so one of the cleaners kindly gave me money for my key deposit out of her own pocket then I assume got it back from the company later that day.

Smart Hyde Park View

Great hostel, friendly staff. Will stay there again