Location: Australia, Gender: Male, Age: 27

L'Alberghetto B&B

Milazzo, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay in L'Alberghetto. Our host Barbara was very friendly and helpful, and the room was modern, comfortable and spacious. I very much enjoyed the breakfast each morning. I would recommend L'Alberghetto to anybody visiting Milazzo.

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

This is definitely an interesting place for backpackers to stay in Napoli. Not your typical hostel, as you are really staying in Giovanni's home. The beds were decent and the place is neat and tidy. Good value for money, especially with Giovanni cooking us a home cooked meal one night.

Casa Vacanze il Campo

Siena, Italy

This guesthouse is located right in the Centre of the beautiful city of Siena. The room was neat and comfortable, and the host Giovanni was very friendly and helpful. I would recommend Casa Vacanze il Campo to anybody visiting Siena.

A decent place to stay for people on a budget in London. The location in Elephant and Castle is convenient to access many of the popular attractions in London, however the area has a kind of "sketchy" feel to it. I found the staff on duty to be rather rude and unhelpful, this may be because it was very busy.

Soggiorno Laura

Florence, Italy

I really enjoyed my stay here. The staff were really friendly and helpful, with great suggestions of things to do and see in Florence. The room was neat and tidy. The hostel is in a good location, about 15 minutes walk to the middle of the City. The highlight was the daily breakfast served on the outdoor balcony area. I would recommend Soggiorno Laura to anyone visiting Florence.

Nomads Auckland

Auckland, New Zealand

This is a cheap hostel located in the heart of Auckland CBD. Location, staff and security are good enough. Be aware though, this hostel is not a "quiet" hostel, and is full of people who want to party. My room on a Saturday night was pretty noisy with the nightclub located next door.

Crash Palace

Rotorua, New Zealand

Crash Place is one of the best hostels I have stayed in. Great location only a few minutes walk from the main bus terminal. The hostel has a nice chilled out vibe and it's easy to meet other travelers. The staff were really friendly and helpful. I really appreciated the free spag bol night and the hostel manager who took us out to experience the local nightlife! I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Rotorua.

thanks so much for your kind words :) we are stoked you had fun with us in Rotorua and would recommend our hostel to anyone heading to our great town. safe travels to you.

Overall a nice hostel. Facilities are neat and the staff were very helpful and kindly accommodated my late check in. This hostel is in a nice neighbourhood fairly close to the city centre (about 25 minute walk) - it's a nice alternative to staying in the noisy Auckland CBD.

The hostel is clean, comfy beds, interesting common room area. Wifi in the rooms (which is great) Staff were friendly when asked questions and they also accomodated a change in my booking with no problems. Location is ok - the area is currently a construction site but the staff are helpful in advising you how to get around it. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Chongqing.

Hi, Thanks so much for your comment and your stay here,wish we can do better and better in the future. Best wishes ANNIE

I really enjoyed my stay at Lazybones, so much that I didn't want to leave! The location is great, right opposite the metro station and within close reach of many major attractions in Chengdu. Staff were fantastic and very helpful. I very much enjoyed the free cycle tour of the city and the dumpling party. Big thanks to Kaye, Jennifer and all the staff. I would recommend this place to anyone visiting Chengdu.

Thanks for kindly spreading the word for our hostel, we all had great time with you, and hope to see again in future, Best regards,

This hostel is very easy to find located opposite Luban Road station. Facilities were clean, the bed was comfortable and the staff were helpful when asked questions. The common area room has a pretty quiet vibe, with people mainly sitting on their laptops instead of drinking and partying. Overall a nice place to stay and great value in Shanghai.

This place would have been great, except my bed had bedbugs.

We have checked the room and we will be careful next time. We apologize for any inconvenience and thank you for letting us know. We still hope that you will come back to stay with us in the future.

Kawaguchi-ko Station Inn

Mount Fuji, Japan

Clean, helpful staff, convenient location across from Kawaguchiko Station and good value for money. This place is not a hostel so don't come here expecting a social vibe.

The cleanest hostel I have ever stayed in. Helpful, friendly staff, great location. I'd recommend this place to anyone visiting Hiroshima.

Very friendly and helpful staff, super clean and comfortable, conveniently located only footsteps from Kurumae Subway stations. I recommend Ks House to anyone traveling to Tokyo!

An interesting and unique hostel conveniently located in the center of Harbin within walking distance of Zhongyang Dajie (Central Avenue), St Sophias Church and other attractions. Facilities were clean and staff were helpful when asked questions. I would recommend this hostel to anyone traveling to Harbin

Sanlitun Youth Hostel

Beijing, China

Friendly helpful staff helped me with tours/train tickets. Nice bar and Common area make it easy to socialise with other travelers. Located in a great spot close to two subway stations, sanlitun village and easy access to airport and Beijing railway station.

Hi,nihao Thanks for your good comments,hope you have a good time in China.See you next time. Regards Sanlitun hostel