Q4 Hotel

New York, USA

Very nice hostel, clean and comfortable. Staff was very helpfull and friendly, the kitchen is huge so you can cook for yourself and save some money... which is important when you're in New York. The only one thing that bothered me, but i got used to it, was the place in the dorm, we were 6 girls in room that was smaller than my appartment, all of our stuff were mixed, so was kind of hard to keep it clean... But I enjoyed my stay a lot over there, and met great people.

• 17th May 2013

ACBB Hostel Niagara

Niagara Falls, Canada

Excellent Hostel ! Friendy, helpfull, and fun !! It's a bit far from the Bus station (where i came from) but soooo close to the falls. In 5 min you're there. It really worth it. It's really clean and comfortable, everything is made for you to feel like home : you meet great people, have a great and healthy breakfast, and a fun atmosphere... I wish I had stayed more.

• 16th May 2013

Canadiana Backpackers Inn

Toronto, Canada

I've stayed only 3 nights there... Good things were the bathroom in the dorm, the location, and the free breakfast. Bad thing was the noise, young people getting drunk all night, quite hard to get some sleep. Don't have much to say about his hostel, it was good but not great.

• 13th May 2013

Thanks for your review. We are sorry that you found the hostel noisy. We try to keep the noise levels down the best we can but sometimes it is difficult when lots of people want to party. We do provide free earplugs at reception if you are having trouble sleeping.