• Netherlands, Female, 25-30
R.K.Hostel, San Diego, USA
8th Sep 2013

After reading a few of the past reviews I was skeptical about staying here. However I had a great time with these guys. They really take care of you (James) who looks just like Walter White from Breaking Bad is sexy as hell and has a great sense of humor, he keeps you laughing all the time, and he is such a good cook, The taco's on Tuesday were awesome. They really watch out for you and seem to truly want you to enjoy your stay. (Godwin) is always smiling and dancing and seems to enjoy his job.

• USA, Male, 18-24
R.K.Hostel, San Diego, USA
31st May 2012

These guys really take care of you and provide you with anything you may need. During my stay the hostel was clean, quiet and appeared well maintained. I arrived later than expected, however, this was not a problem and I was made to feel welcome throughout my stay. My favorite area would have to be the upstairs patio, Would love to see a hot tube up there by my next visit.