• England, Couple, 25-30
Oak Hostel Zen, Tokyo, Japan
17th Aug 2015

• New Zealand, Couple, 18-24
19th Jul 2013

We stayed here for a wedding on the weekend and could not recommend the place highly enough. Very centrally located in the heart of the city. The owner's do not speak much English, but this wasn't an issue. Great hostel!

5th Apr 2013

I stayed here with my dad for 3 nights and found the Loft to be an excellent hostel. The only gripe I have is that on the Sunday night we stayed, the music was on extremely loud in the courtyard at 10:30pm and it made it very hard to sleep. The staff suggested shuttle services and the breakfasts in the morning were great.

Hostel Meyerbeer Beach, Nice, France
2nd Apr 2013

My father and I had an excellent stay here.

Les Jardins de la Livree, Avignon, France
30th Mar 2013

The hostel is situated in the Villanueve part of Avignon which is just a short bus ride away from the main part of town but there are some fantastic historic sites to see on this side of the river. The service provided was excellent and the meals at the restaurant on-site were excellent. I would highly recommend this place.

Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
3rd Nov 2012

I wasn't here for very long, but the staff were friendly and extremely helpful. I was in a 6-female dorm but the room was massive and the lockers were great. There's a bar downstairs which looked fairly populated when I popped my head in. I highly recommend this hostel.

1st Nov 2012

This place was nice. Short walk from the centre of town, bar with reasonably priced food and drink. Phil in the bar was amazing.

thanks for the feedback. all the best on your further travells, phil :)

Believe-it-or-Not, Vienna, Austria
29th Oct 2012

This hostel was amazing, more like staying at a friend's flat, I've made more than a few good friends in my short stay. Lily was amazingly helpful, particularly when I had trouble with my organised tour (the bus didn't pick me up but she sorted it). I highly, HIGHLY recommend this hostel :-)

St Christophers Prague, Prague, Czech Republic
27th Oct 2012

This hostel was great, the bar made it really easy to meet other travellers and make new friends. The rooms were modern and very clean. The organised pub crawl was good fun. I would recommend this hostel to anyone wanting to have a good time in Prague :-)

THanks for taking your time to rate us. /Management

17th Jul 2012

The hostel provided everything I needed however the staff, although friendly weren't really able to give me much information about Brussels which was a little frustrating (for example, I asked how to get to the Atomium and I was told to ask at the local Metro station). The map provided was awesome and the ensuite was a real bonus.

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
14th Jul 2012

The friendliest hostel I've ever stayed in. Helpful staff and modern, clean rooms. Highly recommended.

Thank you so much for that review - YOU're very friendly! Cheers Lena

• New Zealand, Female, 18-24
7.4
10th Jun 2012

The hostel is very close to Gare du Nord Station and has a great atmosphere. Unfortunately the room we were booked into had a broken lock and hostel staff had to let us in every time. We were told it would be fixed the next day but it wasn't and the different staff member on duty didn't know about the door. The room was spacious but there were existing stains on the floor and holes in the walls. Aside from this, the wi-fi and the free breakfasts make this hostel great value.

Hi sorry for your problem with the door, it could happen, and for specific technical problem, we cannot do it by ourselves and have to call a company. The problem was well solved, and fortunately, the team is here also to find a solution to every problem, it seems to be done with you even if it was less comfortable. So let us know if you come back one day in Paris, we will appreciate to welcome you ! The Manager

8th Jun 2012

Hostel is very close to Segúr Metro station. Rooms are small but nice and comfortable. The english-speaking staff were friendly and happy to give directions or print out tickets.