Location: China, Age: 24

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Perfect location. so close to Hagia Sophia and Blue Mosque, so convenient to reach everywhere in the city. Nearby the hostel there are a lot of restaurants and coffee shops. Lovely staff, especially receptionist PACO, in the hostel, always willing to help and give recommendations. The ambience in the hostel is awesome, very easy to make new friends, totally recommend,

• 26th Dec 2013

The Garden Backpacker

Seville, Spain

I think you could make a sign or something at the corner of the street to indicate the location of the hostel, or it might be too difficult to find the hostel.

• 27th Dec 2012

Barcelona Central Garden

Barcelona, Spain

everything is perfect, I really hope more travellers could choose you as their temporary home in Barcelona. I love the terrace, and I love the coffee machine. I miss everyone in the hostel, Maddy, Julian, hope to see you soon!

• 20th Dec 2012

Hostel Colours

Milan, Italy

The ambiance is beyond compare. There is a common room on the ground floor, which is a wonderful place to meet new friends. The stuff there are really warm hearted and we chated a lot. The breakfast seems attractive, but we missed it, twice... The hostels sits in a quite area, close to the train station Lambrate, 4 stations away from Milano Centrale by metro.