• Australia, Male, 31-40
London365 Hostel, London, England
12th Jan 2013

I really enjoyed my stay, in the Hostel the staff were friendly and picked me straight from the station and took me right to the building giving me heaps of area information along the way. The building was clean and fresh, staff were not always in your face as you walked in door which gave it more of a homely feel . I will look to book again when I'm back in London

• New Zealand, All Female Group, 25-30
Academica Summer Hostel, Helsinki, Finland
20th Aug 2012

We really enjoyed our stay here, friendly and very helpful staff, the facilities were great ! Very handy to Helsinki city - you can to get everywhere in walking distance.

• Belgium, Male, 25-30
London365 Hostel, London, England
2nd Jun 2012

This was my 3rd stay at this hostel,I Have read over some of the recent reviews & I'm not to sure what happened with these guys, but I can say nothing but good things about the staff, the building & the company. I was picked by a guy called Rob, who gave me heaps of area information, didn't have the heart to tell him I had stayed before. The building & facilities were what I was expecting, & we're cleaned every day which was great as the place was full when I was there.