Astor Hyde Park

We really enjoyed our stay here. It is located in a beautiful part of London and with some walking we covered a lot of the London's tourist attractions. The staff were friendly and helpful whenever we asked for anything. We really enjoyed our time here.

• 18th Jul 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

Che Lagarto Hostel Ipanema

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

Wow! Some of the friendliest and most helpful people in the world work at this hostel. Atmosphere, staff and good dorms make this place a great place to stay. Ipanema beach is one block away and you can actually see it from outside the hostel. They have a party every night so if that might bother you, maybe look elsewhere but when you're upstairs you're not really affected by it.

• 3rd Jul 2014

Nega Maluca Guesthouse

Salvador, Brazil

This hostel is so unique! A very narrow building with very friendly staff made it have a nice, cosy feel. Its location is excellent with the Pelourinho basically just outside. Only negative was it didn't have lockers that could fit anything other than some papers and passport. However, it did feel extremely safe and I had no issues with anything going missing.

• 30th Jun 2014

Brazilodge All Suites Hostel

Sao Paulo, Brazil

I really enjoyed my stay at this hostel. The staff were friendly and the place was extremely clean. The breakfast was great! I would highly recommend this hostel to other travellers.

• 14th Jun 2014
  • All Male Group, 18-24

H Rado Hostel

Santiago, Chile

This hostel is located in a beautiful part of Santiago. The staff were extremely helpful and were always ready to recommend places to eat and places to go and see. I would definitely recommend this place.

• 11th Jun 2014