Sunflower Place Silom

Bangkok, Thailand

• 18th Mar 2013

Diep Anh Guesthouse

Ho Chi Minh, Vietnam

Good location. Helpful and attentive staff. Clean big and nice room. I would definately stay here again and recommend it to friends.

• 11th Mar 2013

Truong Giang Hotel Nha Trang

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Good service. Clean rooms. Good location. Helpful staff. Only downside was the loud knocking from the renovations which were happening while we stayed there. Although I assume that's just temporary and they gave us free bottles of water to compensate.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

AWESOME hostel. Good location. Clean large beds, extremely helpful & friendly staff who went out of their way to make sure we were always happy. Breakfast was really good and generous. The staff helped us book & cancel tickets a number of times & were more than happy to do so. When we left the hotel, we forgot an iPhone in the lobby. One of the staff members Hue jumped on a a bike and brought it to us in record timing before our bus left a few minutes laterI! I highly recommend this hostel!!!!

• 2nd Mar 2013

Vinayak Guesthouse

Jaipur, India

Great location, clean, great staff who were very helpful. very cheap. Loved the rooftop restaurant and sitting area and was a great place to meet other travellers and relax. order food well in advance as it takes a long time to arrive, however worth the wait :) no complaints at all. However some other travellers had problems with their reservations, so I would advise hollowing up your reservation a day or two in advance to make sure you have a room. I would definately stay here again.

• 24th Sep 2012

Mystique Moments

New Delhi, India

Very clean. The doctor is so wonderful and very helpful. Breakfast was good. I think it's probably the best you get in Delhi. Its cheap And great for if what you want is a safe place to crash and travel advise. However no common area really, and was very quiet. The impression u get that there aren't really any decent and social hostels in Delhi. So perhaps this is the best you get. I would stay here again.

• 20th Sep 2012

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY

Hong Kong, Hong Kong

Hostel was very clean and very well situated. Beds were comfortable however i asked to change beds when i checked in as they had placed me on the lowest bunk which was a matress on the floor. Atmosphere was not as good as many hostels i have been to, probably due to the huge number of hostel rooms split over 8 floors. I would stay here again. And Its great for if all you are looking or is a safe and clean place to crash.

• 15th Sep 2012
  • South Africa

Really Nice hostel. Clean and good facililities and tour options. Good food and nice area to relax . Friendly and helpful staff.

• 12th Sep 2012
  • South Africa

Really glad that you enjoyed your stay in our place. Have a great trip

Han Tang Inn Hostel

Xi'an, China

Great hostel. Clean. Nice place to meet other travellers. Good location and Friendly staff. I definately reccommend staying there.

Nice food and the bed was clean! Had a nice atmosphere. The Bathrooms arent so great. The staff are not very helpful and often seemed annoyed and overwhelmed. However considering how cheap it was, i would definately stay here again.

A great place to meet other travelers. Really friendly and helpful staff. Beds were perfectly clean and comfortable. I would definately stay here again!

Blue Backpackers Hostel

Busan, South Korea

Clean. Helpful staff. Good facilities.