Seoul I Guesthouse

Seoul, South Korea

I thought the staff were awesome and the facilities were great. The breakfast in the morning was great with eggs with your toast.

• 10th Jun 2014

Smile Taipei

Taipei, Taiwan

It was a nice hostel. Ray was really nice and easygoing. The location was good, very accessible to the mrt and buses.

• 7th Jun 2014

Cabinas Vista Al Golfo

Monteverde, Costa Rica

It was a nice hostel. The staff were very helpful. Although I only spent 1 night here, it had everything I needed. The hostel was very clean.

• 5th Aug 2013

Arenal Hostel Resort

La Fortuna, Costa Rica

This was one of my fave hostels in Costa Rica. We had a private room for 3 people and it was pretty spacious. It was very clean and the staff were incredibly friendly. The breakfast was really good, I really enjoyed pinto gallo.

• 3rd Aug 2013

Hostel Vista Serena

Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica

The staff were really helpful and friendly. The view in the back was very beautiful and the lounge area was very comfortable. I was very impressed with the private room, I didn't expect our own kitchen and living area.

• 19th Jul 2013

Hostel Urbano

San Jose, Costa Rica

Hostel Urbano was a great place to stay. The private room was very spacious and clean. The pancakes and fruit in the morning was delicious. The staff were helpful and friendly, they also helped book tours for us as well.

• 10th Jul 2013

Thank you for your feedback!! it is very important to us.