• Canada, All Female Group, 25-30
Rooms Hola BCN, Barcelona, Spain
6.0
25th Mar 2016

My friends and I had a 4 night stay at the hostel. The location was good as it was walking distance to the main square, near the metro, and the bus stop to the airport was also nearby. The grocery store was next door which was very convenient and the kitchen facilities were great. We were there over the Easter holidays and the bathrooms weren't cleaned for 2 days. Garbage accumulated and there was no toilet paper. If the bathrooms were cleaned often, I would have enjoyed my stay more.

Shelter City, Amsterdam, Netherlands
17th May 2015

Everything was great with the hostel. The staff was super friendly. There was no card key system but you had to show a piece of paper to enter. I understand why since they don't want to let anyone in. The breakfast was good. I stayed in the 4 bedroom female dorm and there were enough electrical outlets in the room and there was a sink. The bathroom facilities were clean. The location was great, everything was accessible walking.

Stayokay Rotterdam Cube Hostel, Rotterdam, Netherlands
15th May 2015

The location was great and the facilities were good. The shower was okay because you had to press the button for water and it would run out after a minute, but otherwise everything else was good. The staff was really nice and they had a great breakfast.

11th May 2015

It's a nice hostel. I was in the 6 person female dorm and was happy to have a bathroom and shower in the same room. Staff was incredibly helpful and it was a great location to the main area.

Seoul I Guesthouse, Seoul, South Korea
10th Jun 2014

I thought the staff were awesome and the facilities were great. The breakfast in the morning was great with eggs with your toast.

Smile Taipei, Taipei, Taiwan
7th Jun 2014

It was a nice hostel. Ray was really nice and easygoing. The location was good, very accessible to the mrt and buses.

Cabinas Vista Al Golfo, Monteverde, Costa Rica
8.0
5th Aug 2013

It was a nice hostel. The staff were very helpful. Although I only spent 1 night here, it had everything I needed. The hostel was very clean.

Arenal Hostel Resort, La Fortuna, Costa Rica
3rd Aug 2013

This was one of my fave hostels in Costa Rica. We had a private room for 3 people and it was pretty spacious. It was very clean and the staff were incredibly friendly. The breakfast was really good, I really enjoyed pinto gallo.

Hostel Vista Serena, Manuel Antonio, Costa Rica
19th Jul 2013

The staff were really helpful and friendly. The view in the back was very beautiful and the lounge area was very comfortable. I was very impressed with the private room, I didn't expect our own kitchen and living area.

Hostel Urbano, San Jose, Costa Rica
10th Jul 2013

Hostel Urbano was a great place to stay. The private room was very spacious and clean. The pancakes and fruit in the morning was delicious. The staff were helpful and friendly, they also helped book tours for us as well.

Thank you for your feedback!! it is very important to us.