HotelHotel Hostel

Seattle, USA

The location in Fremont is what really sold me on the hostel. A fantastic option if you're looking to stay away from the crowds of downtown Seattle. Really cool area of town, especially if you enjoy craft breweries and weird art. The staff were all fantastic!! Overall, it was a good hostel with everything you need. However, more bathrooms would be helpful.

• 21st Aug 2013

Location is great, hostel is quite large though. The bar upstairs is pretty cool, but overall this hostel was only okay. The lockers under the beds were great. The blind in our room didn't shut, so it was very bright all night.

• 16th Jun 2012

Makuto Backpackers Hostel

Granada, Spain

Wow! What an amazing time that I had at Makuto. The staff are absolutely fantastic, the atmosphere is chill and relaxing, and it is clean. I had such a postive experience there, and I would highly recommend this hostel to anyone. Out of all of the hostels I have ever been to, Makuto is by far my favourite. I will definitely be back some day.

• 13th Jun 2012

Home Youth Hostel

Valencia, Spain

This hostel was relatively clean, but it had much improving to do in the actualy rooms. The common room shuts down at midnight, which can be a pain sometimes. Good location, very close to the market which was very handy.

• 10th Jun 2012

Sant Jordi Mambo Tango

Barcelona, Spain

Mambo Tango is incredible! I stayed here once before a few years ago, and I made sure that I was able to stay here again. It is a very social hostel, which makes it easy to meet people. The staff are absolutely fantastic, and are there to help you out when you need it. Everyone is treated like a big family at Mambo Tango.

• 7th Jun 2012

Equity Point Girona

Girona, Spain

Hostel was decent. Quite clean, and very helpful staff. The atmosphere was not great. Hardly anyone used the common room. Rooms are pretty standard, with large lockers.

• 4th Jun 2012