Stayokay Den Haag (The Hague)

The Hague, Netherlands

5mins walk to the HS train station, very good location. Very nice and helpful staff. Wifi was available in the room and the signal was good. Breakfast was good but there won't be many things left after 9:00. Two sinks in our 8-female Dorm on the 3rd floor. And the sinks, shower room and restroom were separated in three rooms--Good design. The only imperfect thing might be that there was no refrigerator for the guests. You couldn't store your food anywhere cold. Anyway, I'll recommend this hostel

• 27th Apr 2014

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

Very good location, quite room. Very nice and helpful staff. Breakfast was tasty. Wifi was available in our room on the ground floor. Only 3 Plugs in our 16-Female Dorm, which made it Very Inconvenient to Charge. Each time we had to charge in the public area or in the corridor. No lock for the door of our room. Shower nozzles were mounted highly on the wall. The water pressure was too small. I didn't think it's comfortable to take a shower. But this hostel's price was competitive in Amsterdam.

• 24th Apr 2014

Athens Backpackers

Athens, Greece

Perfect location, very close to the Acropolis and other sites. Wifi signal and speed was good in our 6-female dorm on the 3rd floor. There were boiled eggs for breakfast. :-) But there was No Desk or Chair in our room and it's very inconvenient because we had to put everything on the floor or on the top of locker, and sit only on the lower bunk bed. Anyway, I will recommend this hostel for travelers to Athens.

• 7th Apr 2014

Santorini Hostel Kykladonisia

Santorini, Greece

Good location, Very quiet and clean room. Very nice staff. The sheet is white and the quilt is blue, that's really ''Santorini''. :-) Very good Wifi signal and speed in the room. Spacious bathroom in our 3-female dorm (Nr. 9). I had very good shower. It's still cold in early April evening but we used the air conditioner in the room. Breakfast was basic. I will recommend this hostel.

• 4th Apr 2014

Students & Travellers Inn

Athens, Greece

Very friendly and helpful staff. Perfect location. But there was no warm shower water after around 8pm: I guess it may because the warm water container there is not big enough, so after several other people taking shower, there won't be any more warm water left for you. I couldn't take a shower the first day because of the cold water. Wifi signal was weak in our 3-female dorm on the 1st floor. Lots of restaurants downstairs along the street. Price of this hostel was not high.

• 2nd Apr 2014

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

Perfect location. Next to the main train station, convenient to take the train/metro/S-bahn. A big discount supermarket is nearby. Wifi is available in the dorm and the signal is fine. A very useful map was given after check-in. Nice staff. Yes I'll recommend this hostel

• 29th Mar 2014

Hostel HOMEr

Prague, Czech Republic

There was a blood spot on my quilt. I asked the reception to change it and they changed me another one with even a bigger blood spot on it! So they changed it again for me but said ''you have a quilt cover, right? You put the cover to the quilt.'' They don't even feel sorry for the uncleanness! 10€ deposit for key.The staff who did the cleaning work knocked our door rudely on 6:50AM twice for no reason. I guess she/he just wanted to make noise to us. I won't stay here again & don't recommend.

• 27th Mar 2014
  • China

We are sorry for your personal experience. This is very rare situation.

Die Wohngemeinschaft

Cologne, Germany

The Best hostel Bed I have ever had! The bed was about 1.5m wide and each had a curtain. It's very comfortable to sleep in it and you have your privacy. Bathrooms were clean and many enough. I lived in a 6-female dorm at the end of corridor, on the same floor of reception, and the Wifi signal was weak in our room. The room is next to a busy road and it was very noisy in the room because of the traffic outside. I encountered a transportation strike. It's not a short walk to S-bahn/train station.

• 26th Mar 2014

Lotte - The Backpackers

Heidelberg, Germany

Really Like Being Home. Very Clean! Spacious and bright dorm & bathroom. Wifi was always available in our 6-female room and the speed was good.---->My favorite thing. :D Actually the Wifi there is one of the best I have had in my hostel experience. Perfect location, right on the path leading to the castle. Very friendly and helpful staff. I had a comfortable stay here and will stay here again next time I visit Heidelberg. Yes I will recommend this hostel to my friends!

• 24th Mar 2014

Home Lisbon Hostel

Lisbon, Portugal

Very good location, price, and atmosphere . Very friendly staff! :-) Wifi is available in the room. Beds are comfortable to sleep in. Breakfast is good! The only thing that may be not perfect is it is Too Dark in the Room. I'll live here again next time I visit Lisbon!

• 18th Mar 2014

Hostel Ospitalia del Mare

Cinque Terre, Italy

Next to the starting point of hiking route to Monterosso, about 15-20 mins walk to the train station. Supermarket is nearby. Staff is very nice and helpful. Check In Time is too limited. I arrived at about 3pm and had to wait until 4pm to enter the hostel. WIFI was only available in the ground floor lobby. Kitchen was partly opened. We couldn't get the plates or use the electric stove but only use the common area to sit and use the microwave oven. There was even no tap there. Breakfast not good.

• 6th Mar 2014

Ostello Bello

Milan, Italy

Perfect location, very close to the Duomo. The supermarket and post office are also nearby. It's really convenient to live there. I lived in a 8 Female Dorm on the 1st floor and the WIFI was available in the room! Great! Besides breakfast, the lunch buffet was also included. Pasta, salad, bread, different kinds of vegetable and paste. Very good! But the breakfast was too basic. I like the atmosphere there the most.. In the evening there would be lots of young people get together to have a drink.

• 5th Mar 2014
  • China

位置很好!在主岛的广场上,离主要景点都是步行的距离,坐船去玻璃岛和彩虹岛也很方便!旅店在一栋传统的意大利老建筑里,风情十足,装饰精美,洗手间充足且非常干净。整套公寓为当地的一个大家族所有,现在出租作为青旅,住了你就知道!~ 员工特别友好,工作也很卖力,非常热心,为我提供了许多有用的信息和建议,比如提醒我应该去的火车站,以及坐船的码头和时间。可以看出他们热爱这份工作并且乐在其中!~ 早餐丰盛,厨房和餐厅都很宽敞。晚上如果要去听小提琴音乐会,就在楼下右拐的教堂,步行一分钟的距离!绝对完美!我2014年3月3日和4日住了两个晚上,这是一段很愉快的经历!强烈推荐!!!~\(≧▽≦)/~

• 3rd Mar 2014

Bahaus Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Very good location. I lived in a 6 Female room (actually 4 beds when I arrived) and the ensuit was good as well. I had a comfortable bath and rest. Breakfast was basic and not bad. I didn't have a sense of SECURITY as the door was controlled by a coded lock instead of any keys, which means anyone who knows the very simple codes can enter the room at any time. And you couldn't lock it from the inside. There is a bar right upstairs to our room, noisy in the weekend nights. TV & music was too loud

• 9th Feb 2014

Lausanne Guesthouse & Backpacker

Lausanne, Switzerland

Very Close to the train station. Clean. WiFi is available in the room. You must pay 2 CHF more as City Tax when you arrive. Only a curtain for each bathroom which made me feel not relaxed enough when took a shower. Shower water stops automatically every minute(s) and you have to press the tap again and again. We lived in a mix-room with 3 girls and a guy, the guy snored really very loud that we couldn't even fall asleep. Breakfast is not included, price of this hostel is high at least for me.

• 28th Sep 2013

Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

Building is very OLD and SHABBY. A Long Walk from the train station Ost, far from city viewing sites. Small rooms, especially bathrooms. Shower water stops automatically every minute(s) and is not warm enough, you have to press it again & again. The lower bunk can't be closer to the ground, I could feel the shake when someone walked in room. Breakfast is quite basic. I don't understand how do they have an over 80% rating. I don't think it's worth the money and I won't recommend this hostel.

• 27th Sep 2013

Youthhostel Luzern

Lucerne, Switzerland

FAR AWAY from viewing sites, supermarket, or ATM. I arrived in the afternoon and was hungry, but there wasn't any store nearby from which I could buy sth..The nearest small snack-bar is 15 mins on foot and closes on 18:30. I always had to wait even just ask for sth., they have groups of visitors but not enough staff. We lived in a 20-female room and had to use the bathroom out of our room either upstairs or downstairs. Restrooms are not clean. WiFi is only available in lobby. Breakfast is good.

• 26th Sep 2013
  • China

VERY CLEAN! New and clean everywhere, enough clothes hanger. Easy to find, outside train station Ost, just follow the brown signs. Lots of Korean. Breakfast is quite basic. I had a good rest and will recommend this hostel.

• 25th Sep 2013
  • China

Perfect location, right next to the sightseeing sites. The staff speaks very good English, he is nice and helpful. The toilet (ensuit) in our 5-female room always smells stinking although the fan inside was always working. Plus there is no window in that restroom, and its door is too close to the beds. We had to use the public toilet outside our room because of the smell. Some stairs to go to get in the hostel. Breakfast was only bread, jam, butter, milk and crispy flakes.

• 17th Sep 2013

Giovanni's Home

Naples, Italy

The best hostel i have ever lived!! Lots of very useful information was kindly told by Giovanni. Wonderful experience and nice memory. i love Napoli!!!! ps: The beds shake easyly and badly, the staff who do the cleaning work everyday is not polite and friendly, not even say anything or smile......

• 3rd Aug 2012