Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great if you stay only one night! The breakfast is okay... But not excellent! The staff try to be really helpful, but they all not have the same level of English so sometime it's can be tricky to understand them!

Hoa Binh Hotel

Hoi An, Vietnam

Great location, but not mutch to do. In the hostel. The lady in the front desk was very nice! The breakfast was also okay! Ask at the reception for the book with the review for the tailor, to help you choose

Mojzo inn

Nha Trang, Vietnam

Good hostel, well located! The only problem we had was that they book your bus to Hoi An but with a terrible company. Someone stole in your bag during the night! So just be sure they don't book you with Quang hanh! But otherwise, very good hostel, the staff is over friendly! And your at five minutes walking to the beach! Make sure that you book the funky monkey cruise with them!!! It was so awesome!

Mile Map Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Great hostel, close to a street full of Life! Very clean and very beautiful! I recommand you to stay there without hesitation!!!

Hakuna Matata Hotel

Koh Samui, Thailand

The restaurant downstairs was suppose the serve breakfast in the morning, but all the time I was there, it was close! But there a French backery just in front for eating in the morning! Otherwise the room is really clean, they do it every day! The shower is perfect and the bed if very confy! Plus, it close to the city, least the 15 min of walking!

Phi Phi Ingphu Viewpoint

Koh Phi Phi, Thailand

My room was at the top of the place soo I had to walk up every night to the last little house. And I telling you that a long way and the stair wasn't so egal! But other way it was cool and calm! The bed is comfortable, the shower ok. The staff is not very chatty type but that fine I guess!

Balcony Hostel Patong

Phuket, Thailand

Great location very near to the beach! The staff is really friendly :) great place to stay in Patong Beach

hi jeff & claudie kob khun krab (thank you) for you comment. your help your support us. we try to give a great thing to you.and thank you for your friendship. you make me laugh. give me talk.make us smile. we hope to see you next time. kob khun krab neong service owner of balcony hostel.

The Only Backpacker's Inn