Hostel Mangalem, Berat, Albania
28th Aug 2015

This hostel was one of the best I've stayed in especially thanks to the amazing hospitality of the owners. They made 100% sure that we were happy and well looked after the whole time I was there. They even insisted on cleaning all our dishes after we had made a huge mess cooking. Also provided a great free breakfast and a nice snack on arrival. Berti and his mother took every measure possible to be so friendly and helpful and I would definitely return to this hostel if I were in Albania again.

Fusion Guesthouse, Salvador, Brazil
11th Jun 2014

This is such a great hostel with a perfect location, atmosphere and a great common área and bar. We stayed here for three weeks and did not have one complaint the whole time. The main reason though why i loved the place so much is because of the staff. They are some of the nicest people i have ever met in a hostel and make you feel as though you are their family.. I appreciate everyything so much Alfredo, Washington, Diego, My friend and Nico. I will definitely be back Jake and Mitch

Thanks guys, the doors will be open and we will work to make it be better.thanks alot.

Rising Cock Party Hostel, Lagos, Portugal
2nd Aug 2013

Had the time of my life here, Mama is the bomb!!! Definitely recommend if you wanna party and meet awesome people!

Granada Inn Backpackers, Granada, Spain
24th Jul 2013

Good hostel with a sweet layout! Johnny Depp is the man and real helpful, make sure he gets a pay rise!

X Hostel Alicante, Alicante, Spain
14th Jul 2013

This is the best hostel I've ever stayed at. The people who work here are unbelievable, Rani Cat Hannah and Mel made my time so enjoyable! They were so much fun. The owners are lovely people and make sure everyone enjoys their stay. Will definitely recommend this hostel to everyone and will defiantly be back. Thanks for a fantastic stay guys!

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
22nd Jul 2012

Very classy hostel. Stay here if your looking for a clean and up market place

Sky Backpackers, Dublin, Ireland
19th Jul 2012

This place was brilliant. Had so much fun and staff were legends!