G Guest House Itaewon In Seoul

Seoul, South Korea

I have stayed in many hostels around the world, and G Guest House Itaewon in Seoul is the best one yet. What makes this hostel great are the owners: Shrek and Fiona. They do an excellent job of helping you plan trips and the best places to visit in and out of Seoul. They are very friendly, and they make you feel like you are staying at home. I strongly recommend this hostel to anyone planning to visit Seoul.

Touran Backpacker Hostel

Hangzhou, China

Overall, my girlfriend and I have a great experience Tour'an. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The atmosphere was good, and the place was very nice. I will say the bed we had was not comfortable, but I have a bad back so that may be part of the reason. The location was good as the hostel is about a 10-15-minute walk to West Lake. It was a great experience.

Thank you for the comment,We would like see you in next time.Good luck

Green Kiwi Backpacker Hostel

Singapore, Singapore

Green Kiwi is a great place to stay. It is close to two different subway lines and the staff is very friendly and helpful. They have a nice deck on the roof that helps the atmosphere of the hostel. Overall, it's a great place!!

BackHome Kuala Lumpur

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Overall, I had a great experience with BackHome in Kuala Lumpur. What made it great was the staff. They were very friendly and helpful. They took the time to answer all of my questions. The location is pretty good. I recommend this hostel.

Youth Hostel Meetingpoint

Amsterdam, Netherlands

I had a great time at the hostel and in the city. The staff was very helpful and friendly. The rooms were nice and the downstairs lounge was great. The internet was spotty at times, but what can you do? Overall, great experience!!

Hostel Grand Place

Brussels, Belgium

I had a great experience in Brussels. When I stayed at the hostel, there were renovations taking place so I'm sure it will be even better when completed. The location is great and the staff was friendly and helpful. I would definitely recommend this hostel and plan to return when I'm back in Brussels.

Woodstock Hostel

Paris, France

The hostel was great and the service was even better. It is in a great location, walking distance to the Eiffel Tower. The rooms are nice and there is a great atmosphere in the hostel.