• Australia, Female, 18-24
USA Hostels Ocean Beach, San Diego, USA
24th Mar 2014

I love Ocean Beach, and this hostel is prime location right on Newport Avenue, surrounded by shops, cafés and bars, and a couple of blocks back from the beach - what more would you want? The hostel staff are professional and very friendly. Events are well organised and no one is left out. The breakfast is also top notch - you won't go hungry, especially when they also have a free dinner, and other low cost dinners, during the week. Highly recommend!

• Australia, Female, 18-24
Samesun Venice Beach, Los Angeles, USA
11th Feb 2014

Chill atmosphere, location is prime, and the staff are unreal - shout out to Abbey! I had loads of fun here the week I stayed, and definitely heading back at the end of my trip.

Thanks for the feedback. Glad that we were able to make your travel experience memorable. Your shout out to Abby will definitely be passed along. Looking forward to your return! Cheers and safe travels. -Sara, General Manager