Hostal Reina del Salar, Uyuni, Bolivia
6.9
6th Jan 2017

Central, quiet, very clean and safe. No kitchen and laundry was not available during our stay, which was a bit annoying considering that we picked this place for this specific feature. No atmosphere whatsoever, looks more like a hotel than a hostel.

Las Rejas Hostel, Salta, Argentina
31st Dec 2016

Nice hostel with a friendly atmosphere and very helpful staff. Clean, central, with good facilities. The staff can help you organize car rentals. Rooms are ok, but no air con not breakfast yet. Might be a good improvement ;)

Lagares Hostel, Mendoza, Argentina
17th Dec 2016

Nice and cozy place, very friendly and helpful staff, good breakfast and clean bathrooms. Only downside the location, which is a bit far away from bars and restaurants and the centre itself.

Astor Queensway, London, England
8.0
8th Aug 2013

wi-fi connection pretty unpredictable, but apart from that it was a nice experience

6.3
26th Jul 2012

I needed a towel (you need to pay for that) for showering and I was told that they were over. and they actually didn't tell me they were sorry for that. very loud and rude roomates in my dormitory, looked like there was not a behaviour policy. only one computer for connecting (I never got to used it). showers were so small that I couldn't even take my clothes in because they would have got completely wet. nice area though

we are looking forward to seeing you again, best wishes