Old Town Hostel

Tbilisi, Georgia

This was an excellent hostel with clean facilties, nice beds and a good bathroom. The manager/owner was helpful (and very atractive!). I would recommend staying here.

• 21st Aug 2013
  • All Male Group, 31-40

Lollipop Hostel

Maribor, Slovenia

This was an excellent hostel in a prime location. The owner (June) was very helpful and friendly, recommending the best places to visit and eat within the town. (We took up her restaurant recommendation which was excellent). The hostel was clean, the beds comfortable and the showers were nice with hot water throughout. Very good value for money. Good place to stay.

• 24th Oct 2012
  • All Male Group, 25-30

Morningside Inn

New York, USA

I have stayed in approximately 100 locations in 29 countries around the world and this is one of the worst places I have ever stayed in. I ooked one room with three beds as this web-site clearly stated only to find out that such rooms didn't exist upon my arrival. In the end I slept on the floor for three nights running. Then, when we checked out, the manager charged us an $50 to store luggage which we wanted to collect later on! The staff were rude and unhelpful. Do NOT book this hotel.

• 28th Jul 2012
  • All Male Group, 31-40

We went out of our to assist Mr Rose,our triple rooms are as described on our website is one full size bed for two one single bed for one person,they wanted three beds so we assist Mr Rose with an extra room for FREE,he never slept on the floor.Mr Rose ask the manager to store their luggage overnight instead of charging Mr Rose Full price we charge Mr ROse half the price of our cheapest room.we do not keep the luggage room opem until three in the morning so this review is unwarranted