Wombats City Hostel Munich, Munich, Germany
7.1
15th Feb 2015

This is not the hostel fault, but I stayed at a 6 bed dorm, and everybody woke up arround 7 and started making lots of noise, packing plastic bags and talking out loud. I repeatedly asked them to be quiet with a prolongued "SHHHH" but they were all japanese and I didn't have a translator with me. I guess SHH doesn't mean a thing in japanese.

Old Evora, Evora, Portugal
2nd Jan 2015

Todo muy bien!

• Argentina, Mixed Group, 31-40
Queen Elizabeth Chelsea, London, England
7th Feb 2014

It was very nice. The staff was great, really nice showers, with plenty of space to change clothes. Would have loved the bar to have music, but I guess most guests wouldn't! I would recommend it to a friend. We enjoyed our stay there.

I am glad you enjoyed your stay here. We do have a jukebox for people to use in the evening. For £1 you get 5 songs. It's usually the best way to get the party started!

Light House Hostel, Edinburgh, Scotland
2nd Feb 2014

It was great, really cozy, clean. There was an amazing atmosphere. Loved our stay there.