Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 35

International Guesthouse Azure

Narita City, Japan

Gay Hostel Berlin

Berlin, Germany

I really enjoyed my stay, it was the first time ever I've stayed at a gay hostel. I will definitely come back again.

Geneva Hostel

Geneva, Switzerland

Wifi nightmare, toilets too far from room, floor very noisy. Lots of school groups making noisy all night, unable to sleep for two days, awful.

This place looks like a factory rather than a hostel, very dark and lacks natural light, toilets and showers too far from rooms, no free wi fi at all, roof top bar ok, but drinks could be cheaper. It lacks atmosphere, quite few workers from near by countries staying for long term.

Lungile Lodge beachfront backpackers

Port Elizabeth, South Africa

I wasn't very impressed with my stay here, there was hardly anything to do or places to eat, when I asked a member of staff where to go and have some food, I was told down the road there is mc Donald's and KFC, very poor choice, as South Africa has amazing food and the least I wanna do when travelling is go to an American fast food chain. Plus the staff seamed to be more interested in playing pool and swearing at the reception than helping us to get the most of Port Elizabeth.

The B.I.G

Cape Town, South Africa

I'd like to thank all the staff for making my stay such a memorable one! They were very kind and extremely helpful!

The best hostel in the world! With the most amazing and helpful staff!

Marken Gjestehus

Guesthouse Canaria-Sur

Gran Canaria, Spain

Paraga Beach Hostel

Mykonos, Greece

This was probably the worst place I ever stayed in my life. Never, never again!

Narita Airport Hostel

Narita Airport, Japan

Very basic place to stay.