Location: China, Gender: Female, Age: 28

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Nice place to stay and there's a supermarket just out of the hostel. A little bit hot in the night cos the fan is really small.

PLUS Camping Jolly

Venice, Italy

With the shuttle bus is easy to get to Venice but actually you spend the some money if plus this to your room fee, And the last one comes back is on 1030 that means you cannot enjoy the Venice in the night. It's very comfortable to sleep in the tent, the shower is lovely. And you can get many foods from the market.

Sleep Easy Hostel

Verona, Italy

Far away from the center but it is the cheapest one in Verona! So noisy in the night because the room just facing to the busy street. You can tell the difference of which kind of car passed by. No fan in the room but Verona is so hot! A cheap supermarket just opposite but there is no refridge in the hostel. Wifi is weak. Shower is broken you need to use one hand holding it.

Ostello Burigozzo 11

Milan, Italy

Wifi is perfect and they have enough fans in the room! A little bit difficult to find but if you get there you will find it's easy to go to the center.

Hostel Marmota

Innsbruck, Austria

I was so lucky to stay in the first night of your opening! Great BBQ party and hope your hostel will be better and better! It is far away from the old town but easy to catch the tram arrive here. Big place and nice wifi in the common room.

It's a pretty good hostel, near the old town and can have the beautiful view of the river from the room. Room is very clean.

SnowBunnys

Kitzbuhel, Austria

I'm so happy I chose to stay in here for one night. Dave is a really interesting guy and we talked a lot. Not like other big hostels in Europe this really feel like home. Free bicycle for wondering around. Everything is so nice!

Guesthouse Salzburg

Salzburg, Austria

I don't understand the price of them. They charge 3 more euros when you book from them directly. Even I already stayed for a couple days I need to pay this for long staying. Unreasonable. They always have large group tourists. Sometimes really noisy. But the buffet breakfast is pretty good and the room is very clean. Bed is comfortable and shower is good. Please be attention they only have one power outlet in one dorm it means 6 people share one?!?!

Blue Mountains Backpacker Hostel

Blue Mountains, Australia

Very big common room and kitchen. Very nice staff and will tell you how to do the bushwalking. But the drom has the sign of the exit which is so bright in the night!

de Talak Hostel

Bangkok, Thailand

Very clean and nice hostel and if you call them they will pick you up from the metro station. Room is big and clean they afford the free shampoo. Good for people to stay if you want to go to the airport.

Siem Reap Holiday Garden

Siem Reap, Cambodia

Very helpful staffs and very quiet location.

I paid 200B for the dorm but it was only a mattress on the floor. And in 4 days I stayed no one cleaned the bathroom. But the bungalows are awesome and I really like it. Have a good view from the high point and easy to get to the town and many kinds of room you can choose. But if you want to have a quiet sleep it might be not a good choice because in the early morning animals will sing together to give you a free alarm.

Aoi Garden Home

Chiang Mai, Thailand

I booked one night and finally I stayed there for 4 nights. At first because of the system problem of Hostelworld they cannot find my booking so I stayed in a special room for the first night and then move to the dorm. Room is nice and very clean but as the house all made by wood and has no glass so you can hear people talking outside so clearly. So it is noisy if people staying in the garden to late and motor passing by in the early morning.

Colombo Beach Hostel

Colombo, Sri Lanka

I choose here because I stayed in another hostel of this owner in Negombo before. I like their beautiful cottage and also there are not too many choices of hostels in Sri Lanka. It worth you to stay and meet new friends.

Very nice hostel which I started my trip and also end my trip in Sri Lanka. Very close to the main street with pub and restaurants and also easy to get to the beach. Staff is nice and sometimes cook for us. Very easy to know people there and actually it's a cottage so feel like home.

Lete Youth Hostel

Xining, China

It's not easy to find a cheap hostel in China but Lete is one of them. Very good hostel with the budget price. But when I went there it was a little cold. I like the public spaces of Lete. Warm and comfortable. But if you can have the free kitchen that will be better.

Bao Khanh Guesthouse

Nha Trang, Vietnam

The guesthouse changed the owner so no one knew my booking but I stayed a very nice day there because I knew a lot of friends there and the new owner is very nice.

Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

A very nice guesthouse! If you want to visit Penang, stay here!

Wo Jia Lodge

Kuching, Malaysia

Very nice staffs and easy to arrive the museums area. Also very good for getting the bus near open market.