Equity Point Sea

Barcelona, Spain

It was really loud at night, because the rooms had an open space at the wall, therefore, you could hear from every room the noise, because all rooms were connected through this hole. There was no kitchen, only a microwave and a pizza grill.

• 14th Sep 2013

Paraiso Travellers Hostel

Barcelona, Spain

I loved the hostel, it was very clean and had a good atmosphere. The staff was very friendly and helped, when I needed something. I will recommend this hostel to my friends!

• 12th Sep 2013

Rainbow Lodge Perth

Perth, Australia

• 17th Aug 2012

Melaleuca On Mitchell

Darwin, Australia

It is a party hostel, but you don't hear it in you room. They got cards instead of roomkeys. It is a good Idea, because in this case, no boys can go to the girlsfloor. But they don't work really well. They have a lockerroom, one for a day, which is free and the other one cost 3$ a night. It is really clean, but still very expensive. The staff is a little bit slow and sometimes unfriendly.

• 11th Aug 2012

Thank you for your review. We do think that a lot of girls enjoy having a female only floor within the hostel. I am sorry if the staff were sometimes unfriendly as we pride ourselves on having good customer service even when we are busy. We will pass on your comments to the team