Astor Museum Inn, London, England
7.7
26th May 2013

Good stay for the price. Thanks!

St Christopher's Camden, London, England
6.9
20th May 2013

Overall a very good stay. I wish I could have stayed longer. Pluses: free wifi and breakfast (just toast and cereal). Nice bar area near entrance always made it feel warm and inviting. Lots of space, even in rooms w/ lots of people. Minuses: Would have liked a power outlet near my bed. I saw a big roach one night in the bathroom too, causing me to give a lower rating than it perhaps deserves (otherwise was quite clean). Camden is a fun area and isn't too far from the train station.

Kinlay Eyre Square Hostel, Galway, Ireland
24th Jun 2012

I enjoyed my stay immensely. The showers were a bit annoying as there was no place to put my soap and stuff, and I just generally do not prefer shower curtains but those are minor complaints. The only issue was the little box for personal belongings under my bed was not able to slide out because the other beds were in the way. There should be an alternative place to place belongings in these circumstances. Stay was great, staff were friendly, the hostel had a nice atmosphere and overall im happy

Ashfield Hostel, Dublin, Ireland
7.7
20th Jun 2012

The 18 bed room is quite what you'd expect. The bathroom was weird: 2 showers in same room had glass doors which was perplexing as it was a mixed gender. The 4 person rooms are quite nice tho and have their own bathrooms. Item security not the best: in the 18 bed room, the metal boxes underneath the beds are loud at night and dont work all too well. The 4 person room didnt have anything like it so that was a bit concerning. Breakfast was great. Overall had a pretty good stay. Good for the price.