Location: England, Gender: Male, Age: 34

Hostel Bambu

Foz do Iguacu, Brazil

What an amazing hostel, great vibe ... awesome staff, perfect place to be if you want to go to Iguazu then relax by the poolside bar. I actually stayed at their sister bambu hostel in Argentina as well ... that was epic as well with a bar, nightly BBQs and chillout vibe. Bambu is where it's at

• 20th Mar 2014

Hello Ehtsham, We are here to make your trip the most perfect we can. Your are part of the great vibe. Have a nice travel. Cheers

Zen Hostel Brasil

Sao Paulo, Brazil

This is a wonderful place to come and relax, unwind and re-energize. Peaceful, in a quiet and safe location ... very big lockers, lovely staff .... this is just what I needed before continuing on my journey.

• 17th Mar 2014

Backpackers House Paraty

Paraty, Brazil

Great place close to the bus station, safe, fun ... the best food. Chill out in the pool, take a nap on the balcony, mingle at the BBQ ... this is the life.

• 10th Mar 2014

Cocomama

Amsterdam, Netherlands

This place was awesome: friendly helpful staff who like to laugh, a communal area to mingle and have dinner together, cosy warm rooms, security lockers, clean and in a lovely part of Amsterdam (the area where I'd want a house). For those who like to cook they stock up on spices and ingredients for all to use. I stayed here and in a different hotel afterwards, and there's just no comparison. This place is the shiznit and where I'll want to stay again when I return to the city.

• 13th Nov 2013

The Village House

Puerto Princesa City, Philippines

The village house was such an amazing place ... a dream house with amazingly friendly staff that help you with whatever you need, even going with you into town and other locations. If you want to have a magical stay in Palawan, you must stay in this place ... and all rent goes to charity as well ... you'll have fun getting to know the local villagers and find peace of mind here. I'll be going back for sure :)

• 18th Jun 2012