Location: Belgium, Gender: Male, Age: 23

I've been to quite some hostels but this was one of the nicest hostels I've stayed at. Atmosphere is great, facilities are super for backpackers and the staff is really friendly. Point of attention for the staff: also include water in the fridge, no other remarks.

Thanks for the love Hannes! Thank you also for the suggestion but we hate plastic bottles that are used for packing bottled water and we don't feel it's right to charge people for something they can get for free. It is perfectly safe to drink tap water in our hostel and that's what we recommend :) Safe travels, Sallies

Central Hostel Riga

Riga, Latvia

Staff could have been friendlier, the free shot of Balsam was fun though. Nice room & spacious hostel. Neighbourhood is rather poor.

Amstel House Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Amstel house is a fun hostel, with a bar that has a daily happy hour. The staff is really friendly and the shower facilities are OK. No remarks.

• 27th Jul 2013

Dar Lalla Kenza

Fez, Morocco

It's a great hostel on a perfect location. The breakfast is included & was each time lovely. Ben (staff) really helps you with every possible question you might have. The view from the rooftop is also very nice!

• 17th May 2013

Aida Marais Printania

Paris, France

This is a nice hostel with an excellent location. It is located nearby 3 metro stations and this is very handy in a city like Paris, as public transport is the best method of travelling within the city.

• 21st Dec 2012

Bazar Hostel

Budapest, Hungary

Bazar hostel is one of the best hostels I have been. There's a great vibe and it is fun that the common room is surrounded by the rooms. Everybody is very relaxed and the staff is so friendly. They all speak English and know a lot about Budapest, which is great for unprepared travellers such as me ;)

• 12th Jul 2012

Heynow Hostel Old Town

Krakow, Poland

The location of the hostel was pretty good, the staff speaks English but that's about the most positive I can say about this hostel. The showers were not good (cold/warm/cold/...), the shared bathrooms were not cleaned enough, the breakfast was poor and the room was really small with little place for our clothes. Great location, but I think there are better hostels to stay at in Krakau.

• 10th Jul 2012