Balmers Herberge

Interlaken, Switzerland

The metro bar downstairs is good, the showers are a little outdated but all round good hostel!

• 12th Aug 2013

Muffin Hostel

Salzburg, Austria

Upon booking this hostel the cover charge (incase we didn't show up) was frozen in my account used for the booking. When we arrived, we payed in cash as requested on the website. I inquired about the frozen money and the staff informed me it would become available in a few days. It is now a few days later, the money is still frozen in my account and I am quickly running out of money. This feels like a broken system as the money should have been been released immediately after cash payment. Angry

• 10th Aug 2013

Prague's Heaven

Prague, Czech Republic

Very similar to a large studio apartment, Pragues' Heaven was the perfect mix of modern and old. Set in a older part of prague a little ways out of the city centre it was perfect for me and my girlfriend. The tram only took around 5 minutes to get to the city which was excellent. The room was private, clean and the staff were more than nice! The local restaurants around were amazing and very cheap! Some great beers, great food, great atmosphere! If you're a couple I highly recommend this place!!

• 7th Aug 2013

Heart of Gold Hostel

Berlin, Germany

Good clean hostel, easy to get to from the main station (only one stop down and a short walk), the bar has a good range and is cheap and the staff were friendly and possesed a good local knowledge. They directed us to a great restaurant by the riverside!