Location Netherlands, Gender Female, Age 23

Yesinn @CAUSEWAY BAY, Hong Kong, Hong Kong
29th Nov 2013

Nice hostel, I just stayed for one night but I was perfect. It nicely located, close to many shops and close to the subway station. The hostel self was very clean and there were so many nice people. Although I shared my room with 8 other girls I had a lot of privacy and a nice place to store my stuff. The one negatives are that the beds are a very hard and one bathroom for 9 people is not very nice if everybody wants to use it at the same time.

Han Tang Inn Hostel, Xi'an, China
1st Oct 2013

I stayed in this hostel for 4 nights and I loved it. The staff is nice, the rooms are clean and the food from the restaurant is awesome. The staff was really help full with finding out how to get to certain places. The free activities are okay, you really need to be there at dumpling night. The only negative point that I have is that they check people in after midnight, which is quite annoying if you are tired and you want to sleep.

Beachside 1770 YHA, Agnes Water - Town of 1770, Australia
23rd Jul 2012

Had an awesome stay in your hostel!

Aussie Woolshed, Hervey Bay, Australia
22nd Jul 2012

The hostel is really small and nice. I loved the kitchen and the hammocks. The room was not really save, if somebody didn't lock the door everybody just could enter the room. But besides that it was an awesome and nice hostel.

Wake Up! Sydney Central, Sydney, Australia
6.0
13th Jun 2012

We stayed in a double room. The room was okay, but there were no curtains in the room and no air-conditioning. So in the evening it was cold and we woke up very early because we had no curtains. There is also not a bathroom in the room but that's okay. The staff was not very nice, i had to ask the same thing over and over again before they give me a good answer. That was really annoying, and the also didn't provide any information about the hostel and the bar. But bisides that is was a nice r

Bounce Sydney, Sydney, Australia
12th Jun 2012

The hostel was realy nice, we got a very nice room with bathroom. there were even touwel and soap provided in our room. We also got 5 hours of free internet. And the staff is very nice. An Excelent hostel. You realy should go there if you have the money