Hotel Demo, Milan, Italy
5.7
8th Jan 2014

There was no hot water i had to have 2 cold showers in the middle of winter and the concierge couldn't recommend any of the sites to see. Also no english channels on the tv.

City Backpackers Hostel, Stockholm, Sweden
6.9
26th Dec 2013

Staff were not interested in helping in any way, they couldn't even tell us what bars to go to. There was supposed to be a pub crawl but they weren't asking people to go on it therefore no one went on it and it was cancelled both nights. The washing machine wouldn't work and the staff member talked to me like a was an idiot then decided to come have a look and seen that I wasn't an idiot, it was just broken, and still spoke to me like I was an idiot. I would not stay there again.

Hello, I'm sorry to hear you did not feel welcomed by the staff.. We do our best to help our guests, and have a number of suggestions of bars on our homepage, and the staff normally do their best to help you out. I dont know what went wrong in your case, but I will make sure all the staff knows about the bars in the area... About the washing machines, there must have been som sort of misunderstanding, since the staff member mentioned did not mean to be rude at all, our apologies for that...

Big Apple Hostel, Istanbul, Turkey
20th Dec 2013

Loved it! Felt right at home as soon as I entered, like part of the family. The manager goes out of his way to ensure you have a great time, makes me want to go back again before I leave for Australia. Perfect location and very cheap.