MEININGER Salzburg City Center

Salzburg, Austria

There is nothing wrong with this hostel, but I would mainly choose it if staying just one night or if booking late. But my main reason is the lack of atmosphere and the great amount of children families. Otherwise, I did have a fine stay.

• 10th Aug 2013
  • Denmark

Hello! Thank you for your comment. As we are a mix of a hotel and a hostel we also have a big variety on guests, so yes, there are also families staying and the atmosphere therefore varies from classical hostels. Still, we would be pleased to welcome you in our other hotels (we also have some more hostel-like houses, for example in Vienna, Brussels, Cologne or Amsterdam)! Best wishes Your MEININGER Salzburg Team

Hostel 7 Santi

Florence, Italy

Only stayed for one night, but seemed as a nice place. Room was terribly warm in the night but might just have been unlucky...

• 30th Jul 2013

Marija Lesnik

Bled, Slovenia

A very nice, small place with a warm atmosphere, but if you want a place where there are tours arranged for the caves etc. you should choose somewhere else. I really enjoyed my stay though - the owner is the sweetest thing!

• 21st Jul 2013

Vila Veselova

Ljubljana, Slovenia

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at - loved it!

• 19th Jul 2013

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna

Vienna, Austria

The only thing really good about this hostel is location and price. But if you are ok with that, this place is perfect. Besides those two facts, I didn't enjoy my stay too much.

• 16th Jul 2013

Art Hostel Taurus

Bratislava, Slovakia

Really enjoyed my stay! The rooms were big and nice with big lockers to each of us, the location was really good, nice and quiet and it was a good place for meeting people.

• 14th Jul 2013

The Monkeys in the Trees

I really enjoyed my stay at The Monkeys in the Trees! Defenitly worth the money. I stayed at the nine-bed girls dorm, and even though it sometimes could be difficult with people getting to bed at different times and the beds being a bit uncomfortable, I did get my nights of sleep. It is a nice and cozy place - stay there!

• 26th Jun 2012