MEININGER Salzburg City Center, Salzburg, Austria
8.0
10th Aug 2013

There is nothing wrong with this hostel, but I would mainly choose it if staying just one night or if booking late. But my main reason is the lack of atmosphere and the great amount of children families. Otherwise, I did have a fine stay.

Hello! Thank you for your comment. As we are a mix of a hotel and a hostel we also have a big variety on guests, so yes, there are also families staying and the atmosphere therefore varies from classical hostels. Still, we would be pleased to welcome you in our other hotels (we also have some more hostel-like houses, for example in Vienna, Brussels, Cologne or Amsterdam)! Best wishes Your MEININGER Salzburg Team

Hostel 7 Santi, Florence, Italy
8.0
30th Jul 2013

Only stayed for one night, but seemed as a nice place. Room was terribly warm in the night but might just have been unlucky...

Marija Lesnik, Bled, Slovenia
21st Jul 2013

A very nice, small place with a warm atmosphere, but if you want a place where there are tours arranged for the caves etc. you should choose somewhere else. I really enjoyed my stay though - the owner is the sweetest thing!

Vila Veselova, Ljubljana, Slovenia
19th Jul 2013

Probably the best hostel I've ever stayed at - loved it!

Labyrinth Hostel Vienna, Vienna, Austria
6.0
16th Jul 2013

The only thing really good about this hostel is location and price. But if you are ok with that, this place is perfect. Besides those two facts, I didn't enjoy my stay too much.

Art Hostel Taurus, Bratislava, Slovakia
14th Jul 2013

Really enjoyed my stay! The rooms were big and nice with big lockers to each of us, the location was really good, nice and quiet and it was a good place for meeting people.

The Monkeys in the Trees, London, England
26th Jun 2012

I really enjoyed my stay at The Monkeys in the Trees! Defenitly worth the money. I stayed at the nine-bed girls dorm, and even though it sometimes could be difficult with people getting to bed at different times and the beds being a bit uncomfortable, I did get my nights of sleep. It is a nice and cozy place - stay there!