In order to get to the hostel you have to walk along an alley, that at night is very dark. Bathroom needs a better cleaning. I stayed 4 nights, and housekeeping went to pick up garbage only once. Wi-Fi works excellent.

• 6th Mar 2013
  • Mexico

I stayed at a 2dbl bed and room was big and clean. The only two complaints that I have is that the housekeeping ladies are very noisy during the morning and the tour conductor assigned for The Panda Center and Sichuan Opera is a completly unfriendly man. He does not speak a word of english, he arrived 15 minutes late the first day we went to see Pandas, we spent another 10 minutes in the gas station, and there were any time compensation at the end. Tours cost money, so my time.

• 28th Feb 2013
  • Mexico

Thank you very much for your kindly review. We really appreciate you love our standard double room. You were very kind to give valuable suggestions to us. We're so sad that these two things makes unpleasant experience when you in Chengdu. We had a serious meeting with the cleaning staffs that they can not make any noise which will distrub our guest from sleeping. We'll never let this siutation happen again.Normally, our panda tour is no prolem and the guests really enjoy it. I think its just some problem with that driver at that day. We'll reconsider about cooperation with that driver. We can't image that happened. We'll re-trainning our driver about the attitude towards guests. As the unpleasant experience of our tour we decide to refund you 30cny as compensation. Please kind accept our apologize. Thank you so much to tell us that things we have to improve.

Everything was really good. Staff is very nice altough there were one guy who wanted us to buy the Terracota Warriors Tours with them, by telling us that it was not safe to go by ourselves, which is not true.

• 25th Feb 2013
  • Mexico

Ubicaton is great if you are considering to visit Tiananmen Square and Forbidden City. Nearest subway is10 minutes walk. staff was very helpful. Rooms aire quite small considering the price. I stayed in a twin room.

• 18th Feb 2013
  • Mexico

I catched cold due to the cold water one day. Staff said that there were so many people and hot water was not enough. Rooms are big and staff is very helpful.

• 15th Feb 2013
  • Mexico

we are sorry for the unhappy experience. we will do something about the water. thanks for pointing this out for us. welcome to huangshan again and we are sure next time you will see the change.

The Phoenix

Shanghai, China

Wi-fi signal was very poor. Room was good. Ubication is good. Nearest subway station is 8 minutes walk. Fly, the chinese guy who attends at the bar upstairs is very friendly.

• 30th Jan 2013