Location Finland, Gender Female, Age 27

• Finland, Female, 25-30
Be Dream Hostel, Barcelona, Spain
6.9
8th Aug 2015

I wasn't told any information about the hostel or the surroundings on my arrival. But the staff always answered my questions if I had any. Kitchen could benefit from having a few more cups, bowls etc to use as it was very minimally equipped. Heard about some stealing happened in the hostel. The area is nice: I loved the quiet beach and there was shoppings you could do and good restaurants. Metro to Barcelona centre is fast. The en-suite double room was clean and the mattress' comfortable.

• Finland, Female, 25-30
7.4
4th Aug 2014

A very clean and comfortable ensuite room with tea and coffee. Only stayed here couple of hours before an early flight, didn't stay for breakfast. Perfect for getting transport from Victoria train and/or coachstation.

St Christopher's Village, London, England
6.6
4th Oct 2013

A party hostel, very noisy

Hey Thanks for leaving us a review, we pride ourselves on being a party hostel, however that shouldn't stop you from having a great nights sleep. We do offer free ear plugs in reception, and can move you to a higher floor depending on availability, always good to check with reception. We hope to see you again in the future St Chris Team

The Newark Hotel, Bournemouth, England
22nd Jul 2013

I had a nice 3 nights stay in hotel Newark, I really enjoyed my time. Location is great, room was good, quite warm during a hot day though. Owners are friendly. Only thing that didn't fit for my holiday "routine" was the early breakfast which was served only for half an hour. Otherwise nothing to complain and I would stay in Hotel Newark another time.

YHA London Oxford Street, London, England
8th Apr 2013

Great location, nice and helpful staff. A lot of families/small groups staying. Quiet at nights and not crazy parties going around in rooms so you'll get a good sleep in here. Only found the dining tables a bit too small/not enough of them. Very clean hostel. Almost a hotel standard. Good job guys!

Travel Joy Hostels Wimbledon, London, England
6.3
9th Feb 2013

Kitchen was most of the time really dirty. If you fancy the flower and you're weird stay in here! Showers were the best I've come across in England so far. Mostly friendly people staying in here.

Clink78, London, England
7.7
3rd Feb 2013

Second time around and still liked it. The rooms on the lowest level are noisy though due to the bar. Ana at Travel Job is great :) Breakfast is good. I would like to find a recycling in the kitchen next time I come over..

Smart Russell Square Hostel, London, England
6.3
2nd Feb 2013

a bit worn out and smelly hostel. at least you can bring your own drinks. staff was OK . Free WiFi is a big plus. Location is not bad. Breakfast really continental with white toast and Corn Flakes. But if the coffee keeps you going who needs more!

Thank you for feedback. The hostel will go under renovation this year where we will be closing sections of the hostel at a time so we make no disturbance to our guests. This will be completed before the summer. Kind regards SRS Team

Clink78, London, England
17th Jan 2013

Nice people on reception! Keep the spirit high guys! Breakfast was surprisingly good. I liked the bar/kitchen combination. Rooms are tight but you can expect that in a central London hostel. I'll stay here again!

Around The World Backpackers, Christchurch, New Zealand
20th Sep 2012

Really a good hostel! Amazing owners and nice staff. Helpful and open people. Only find the laundry facilitie a bit annoying sometimes when hostel's laundry was done during the laundry open hours in the only machine and dryer. Location is quite good, 10-15 min roll to the CBD and bus station etc. Relaxed atmosphere, small and friendly hostel. Had a real good time in here And would definitely go back! Lot's of greetings to Geri and Lee! -Tiina

Point Break Backpackers, Christchurch, New Zealand
6.0
17th Sep 2012

Not the nicest hostel ever. Twin room was still really good value for money. A bit smelly. Location is OK if you're into water sports during the summer.

We are very sorry about the bad smell in your room. We promise to get right onto it and find out what is causing it. Thanks for letting us know Pointbreak

The Flaming Kiwi Backpackers, Queenstown, New Zealand
5th Sep 2012

Awesome hostel! Chris at the reception was superb friendly as well as the owner. Clean, great location, good information and tour bookings. 3 well equipped kitchens. Friendly atmosphere. Really had a blast in this hostel for 3 nights and would definitely go back if visiting Queenstown again in the future. Keep the hostel this way guys! good job! -Tiina

Nomads Auckland, Auckland, New Zealand
6.9
11th Aug 2012

The roof top area is nice. Kitchen probably too small for all the residents when it's high season and the hostel is full. Quite a party hostel. Stuff was mostly OK, few really friendly ones. Location is the best thing about this hostel.

Hi there, thanks very much for your feedback. We do appreciate your concern for the size of our kitchen and we try to make the most of the space that we have. As customer service is the most important thing for us we would like your feedback if you weren't too happy with any staff member please email us on info@nomadsauckland.com so that we can improve in any way. Enjoy the rest of your travels and we hope to see you again soon. Thanks Nomads Auckland Management

Docia Backpackers Samana, Samana, Dominican Republic
2nd Jul 2012

Nice staff. It was a bit annoying the elctricity break and water breaks time to time. Otherwise a good money value hostel and lot's of information and answers to our questions.

Punta Cana Studio Apartment Rental, Punta Cana, Dominican Republic
23rd Jun 2012

Super nice, clean and good facilities! I had a great 10 days in this studio with my friend. Studio manager Eugenie was really friendly and helpful. Location is marvellous, 5 min walk from the Ocean and motoconcho will take you around for shoppings and bars. We had plenty of space for 2 of us, but maybe not the best option for 2 couples but for a 3-4 persons family still good. Area is expensive and I think we did a could deal to stay here. Was really worth the money. Many thanks! -Tiina&Ilona

Gorriti 4290 Bed & Breakfast, Buenos Aires, Argentina
7th Jun 2012

A really well kept Bed&Breakfast! Clean, welcoming and on a great location. The friendly owner gave us a lot of information and a city map. Our room was like an own flat with TV, Internet, great bathroom and comfortable beds. We slept really good every night and it was a pleasure to wake up for breakfast. I would recommend everyone to stay here and I would stay again! I'm happy me and my friend stayed in this B&B during our time in Buenos Aires!