Malibu Apartments

Perth, Australia

The pictures on the site are really misleading. The apartment was old with outdated technologies (ie, tv woudlnt play movies off my hard drive, and no where to listen to music from an ipod, only a cd player etc) and the furniture was really basic. The picture also showed polished wood floors, our apartment had old blue carpet. A little disappointed but mainly because we felt it was not what we had been led to believe it was.

• 19th Nov 2012

Sunshine Hostel Medellin

Medellin, Colombia

The bed was the hardest thing I have ever tried to sleep on, (and I'm not opposed to sleeping on the ground when camping). The room had no fan and no air circulation. The only window opened onto the common area (which was an indoor smoking area), everyone had an indoor bbq, the air filled with smoke and they continued to drink play music and talk in this area until well after midnight...we left at 1am and found somewhere else to stay. The only positive, the staff are lovely!

• 2nd Sep 2012

Hostel Cathedral

Mexico City, Mexico

Hostel Cathedral was located perfectly for the adventurous traveller. It is close to the Rail and bus systems. There are many sites to see within walking distance not to mention bars, restaurants, 24hr convenience stores, museums and many more. The staff and clientele were all friends and often lived and played together. I would recommend this hostel to anyone looking for convenience, comfort and fun!

• 12th Jun 2012

Thanks so much for your comments and happy travels!!!