Freedom Traveller, Rome, Italy
7.1
30th Aug 2013

In general it was good to stay in this hostel. Staff greeted me in a friendly way, they were very helpfull and polite with me. But I didn't like the bathroom- it looks old, and there is only 1 computer to use.

Amsterdam Hostel, San Francisco, USA
5.7
25th Jun 2012

I didn't like Amsterdam hostel at all. Most of the stuff wasn't friendly, hospitable and helpful. Cleanness of the premises was very superficial. Furniture in the rooms, in living room and in the kitchen is old and dirty. Beds are old and ugly. Once I came to my room and in my bed was lying strange girl. So my sheet took the woman who cleaned the room. Be attentive, leave smth. on your bed to be clear that it's busy.

Ocean Blue Hostel, Miami, USA
12th Jun 2012

I really liked Deco Walk hostel: Great location, the staff was really friendly, hospitable and helpful. Hostel is clean and tidy.