Hostel Empedrado

Mendoza, Argentina

Good breakfast with warm pancakes, free wine between 7 and 8, free use of the washing machine!!met lovely people here!

• 16th Sep 2013

Hospedaje Penthouse 1004

Bariloche, Argentina

The best hostel I have stayed in so far in my 3 weeks of travelling South America!View is amazing with views of the lake and mountains.the kitchen was kept really clean and they supplied oil,salt,pepper,spices,tea and coffee.the staff were the nicest we have met,so nice and friendly.we were lucky enough to have been there for wine tasting night with nibbles and it was great fun and great atmosphere with everyone up dancing later on in the night!the bus stop is right beside it too! :)

• 13th Sep 2013

Thank you so much for all nice comments you said about us! We all have lot of fun with both you here dancing and sharing a friendly moment all together. It would be nice if you have the chance to come again in the future! Lots of love!

Hi Patagonia Hostel Puerto Madryn

Puerto Madryn, Argentina

• 11th Sep 2013

America del Sur Hostel

El Calafate, Argentina

Extremely helpful and friendly staff, they even gave me money when my bank card wasnt working and added the amount to my bill.great views of the mountains and lake from the sitting area which was particularly nice at night.5/10 minute walk from town however the view was worth it!

• 8th Sep 2013

The Ritz by Hostel Inn

Buenos Aires, Argentina

Kitchen very small and no atmosphere the time I was there unfortunately

• 4th Sep 2013