Old Penang GuestHouse

Penang, Malaysia

The hostel was in a perfect place to explore Georgetown and it was also near the eateries and restaurants Penang was known for.

Ryokan @ Muntri Street

Penang, Malaysia

great hostel, comfy beds, and good value breakfast

The Explorers Guesthouse and Hostel

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

I like how close the hostel was to Central Market and that there was a bus stop right in front of it. It was so easy to get anywhere from the hostel.

Same owners and staff as Riverview Guesthouse, I liked this hostel more because it was cleaner and newer, and the dorm rooms were bigger.

The hostel staff and owners were really friendly. they provided a map that was detailed and told me about the places to go to.

The hostel was good value for money and near the beach and restaurants.

EDU Hostel Jogja

Yogyakarta, Indonesia

EDU Hostel was the best hostel I've stayed in, in Indonesia. Great value for money.

Red Palm

Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia

Good enough for the price paid for, great Wi-Fi speed as well.

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great value for money and helpful staff

NapPark Hostel at Khao San

Bangkok, Thailand

Awesome place wherein you get to meet other travelers. The locations was good to because it was near the attractions in Bangkok it was also very near Khao San Road.

Masada Backpacker

Kota Kinabalu, Malaysia

The place was clean and the staff was friendly. They also provided tour packages and transportation. I wasn't picky about the place as long as it has a clean bed and clean bathroom. I'd definitely go back to Masada when I return to Kota Kinabalu.