• Belgium, Female, 18-24
Strand Continental, London, England
11th Mar 2013

The hostel has a perfect location for a night to the theater. It's close to a subway station and the rooms are clean. The staff was very nice and could provide us with a room for one more night. It's a nice hostel. The staff is amazing and alwas friendly! I would stay there again!

• Belgium, Female, 18-24
Astor Victoria, London, England
29th Jun 2012

It was a really nice play to stay, the rooms were not to big. I didn't care about that. I liked the fact you were able to use the kitchen. The breakfast was okay. And the people we shared the room with were very nice. I would recoment this hostel because of its location. It's in the center of London, near the underground and close to Buckingham palace and the place were the bus tours start. It's easy to find, and the staff is really nice. Really great hostel.