Estacion Buenos Aires Hostel

Buenos Aires, Argentina

The staffs are very helpful! I really appreciate the kind assistance they offer.

• 30th Aug 2013

Motter Home Curitba Hostel

Curitiba, Brazil

The hostel is so clean!! Staffs are very nice and willing to help! I almost have no additional improvements to add for this hostel! Simply well done!

• 4th Aug 2013
  • Hong Kong

Cool! You really enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks very much for your nice comments! A big hug from Motter Home' staff !

Rio Nature Comfort

Rio de Janeiro, Brazil

I love this hostel! I made many fds there and staffs are like your friends, the location is a bit remote but there are lots of bus to get there. Can see the Corcovado at night! Simply so beautiful!

• 1st Aug 2013

Gallery Inn Hotel

Washington DC, USA

I am very impressed by the ambiance of clean and neat of the hostel, when I opened the door of my room, I was so impressed by the cleanliness of the room, everything is clean and tidy. Besides, when I asked to cancel one night of the room(due to personal reason), the staff was so nice to return the deposit to me. It has breakfast too! the environment is modern and feel very much like a home. no reservation to recommend this one to all people!

• 25th Jun 2012

St. Vincent's Guesthouse

New Orleans, USA

The st.vincent is really dirty and I was really shocked that i found a man slept in a dark room.

• 11th Jun 2012