Estacion Buenos Aires Hostel, Buenos Aires, Argentina
30th Aug 2013

The staffs are very helpful! I really appreciate the kind assistance they offer.

Motter Home Curitiba Hostel, Curitiba, Brazil
4th Aug 2013

The hostel is so clean!! Staffs are very nice and willing to help! I almost have no additional improvements to add for this hostel! Simply well done!

Cool! You really enjoyed your stay with us! Thanks very much for your nice comments! A big hug from Motter Home' staff !

Rio Nature Comfort, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
1st Aug 2013

I love this hostel! I made many fds there and staffs are like your friends, the location is a bit remote but there are lots of bus to get there. Can see the Corcovado at night! Simply so beautiful!

Gallery Inn Hotel, Washington DC, USA
25th Jun 2012

I am very impressed by the ambiance of clean and neat of the hostel, when I opened the door of my room, I was so impressed by the cleanliness of the room, everything is clean and tidy. Besides, when I asked to cancel one night of the room(due to personal reason), the staff was so nice to return the deposit to me. It has breakfast too! the environment is modern and feel very much like a home. no reservation to recommend this one to all people!

St. Vincent's Guesthouse, New Orleans, USA
4.3
11th Jun 2012

The st.vincent is really dirty and I was really shocked that i found a man slept in a dark room.