Hostal Luz de Luna Nuyoo, Oaxaca, Mexico
7.4
20th Oct 2015

Nice and relax hostel close to the zocalo. The staff are friendly and helpfull. Only bad thing the cleaness for the kitchen and bathroom, and our toilet in the dorm was stuck and smelly... but if u like the little hostel, animals and meet people I recommanded this hostel.

Mexico City Hostel, Mexico City, Mexico
14th Oct 2015

Bonne auberge de jeunesse juste côté du zocalo et du métro, même si le centre historique n'est pas le meilleur quartier pr à Mexico city (préférez roma ou condesa). Bon ptit dej copieux, sanitaires ok.

Nikkorisou, Nikko, Japan
3rd Apr 2014

I had very good time in this hostel where you feel like home as soon as you go in. Thank you Hiro to bring me everywhere, you have been a really good guide, I enjoyed a lot my time in Nikko. I wish spend more time in your hostel. I hope to see you again, take care. Elodie

Hi Elodie :) Oh thank you for the great comment for me! I really wanna see you aain one day! By the way thank you for good time for me . It was enjoy with you! I wanna talk with you more time. Miss you and take care and have a great trip:)

Khaosan Kyoto Theater, Kyoto, Japan
23rd Mar 2014

The best hostel I've been in Japan! Clean, cheap, close to shops and restaurants and buses station to see all the sightseeing, Staff are wonderfull and they help me a lot during my stay (Thank you for that!). I definitely recommand this hostel for a budget accomodation in Kyoto!

Thank you so much for your stay with us! Are you enjoying Tokyo now? We had much fun with you!:) This time, we didn't drink together, so when we can see with each other somewhere someday, let's go for drinking!! Thank you again! Regards, Erika

5.7
22nd Mar 2014

I stay only 1 night. This hostel have nothing very bad: good location, staff friendly and helpfull, clean, bed in the dorm spacious. But for the price I found so much cheapest hostel with better facilites like a real kitchen (in this hostel there is only a microwave, some plastic cup, so no very appyling to eat there).

18th Mar 2014

Staff very nice, close to the subway station and view over the river which is very nice. You don't hav locker on the dorm but some locker on the living room if you want to secure some staff. Definitely a good hostel for a budget price!

Kashiwaya Guesthouse, Okinawa, Japan
6.6
6th Mar 2014

Any lockers for the room, or anywhere, but we are in Japan and people are honest, so I didn't get any problem. Close to Kokubai street, so close from all shops, restaurants and everything. Hostel looks like a squat, so for the people who like the fency thing is not a good place, but for me, I love it! For the musicians, there is instruments for free, and you can play in the living room, that is pretty nice! Anyway, for the price it's quite a good hostel for backpacker!!

Asakusa Hostel Toukaisou, Tokyo, Japan
3rd Mar 2014

Hi, For the price; I definitely recommande this hostel. Asakusa is a great suburd in Tokyo, the hostel is near from the public transport; Ginza line, the room was quite small but clean. And the hostel is in a traditional japanese style, very nice and the rooftop when is sunny is perfect to take the sun quietly, far from the very busy Tokyo! Only one thnig, the bedroom where I was, is just open on the living room, which not so nice to sleep. Fortunately I had my hearplug.

Dear ELODIE MIQUEL, Thank you so much for your stay. We are happy to hear you enjoyed your stay in our place. Regarding the noise from common room at midnight, we will be trying to notice other guests to be considerate to who is sleeping next door. Thank you very much for your precious review. We highly appreciate your kind comment. Best Regards, Toukaisou

• France, Female, 18-24