Reviews: GurziM

Location: Spain, Gender: Male, Age: 25

Little Hanoi Hostel

Hanoi, Vietnam

Great value for money. The hostel is clean enough for Hanoi and the breakfast is nice. Also cool that you can have a beverage anytime through the day. Staff is helpful and willingfull and always looking after you. I messed my check-in and they did not charge me for the night.

Fest Hostel

Warsaw, Poland

Nice tiny hostel. Great location in between the Old Town and the New Town, so almost everything is close by. The hostel is pretty new, and lacks some character, but there's a lot of room to improve. Also, the rooms are real clean and comfortable, the kitchen is ok with a good breakfast. (I would still put some more cereals, haha). The bathroom are really great, really new and spacious. Overall a GREAT stay in Fest. Would come again and would recommend it!

Rivoli Cinema Hostel

Porto, Portugal

The hostel was great. Had a great night time over there. Rooms were okay. The bathroom is also okay, though the shower was rather small, but overall really clean. It is located in the city centre so almost everything is from walking distance. Would stay again if I were to go to Porto.