YHA London Oxford Street

the staff didn't work carefully. We wanna book the tickets for phantom of the opera, but the staff gave us the wicked! This mistake changed our plan, we have to arrange another time to book the ticket and watch it! That is a shame! When we asked for an explanation´╝îthe staff wasn't patient and we still haven't got any response from the manager! About the luggage store, it said the deposit on the door of cabinets but actually you need to spend 3 pounds! We thought it should say everything clearly

• 15th Jan 2013
  • China

Hello Lu Ren, Thank you for your feedback. I believe the tickets requested were for our West End Wednesday offer which only advertises heavy discounts for Wicked and Lion King; all other shows need to be booked via our agent, the reception staff will help you to get the best prices. You are always welcome to speak to a manager at any point during your stay. If we are not immediately available, just ask the staff on reception and they will arrange this for you. Thank you for your comments on the lockers, we will look at making this clearer. Becky Hudgell Hostel Manager

in general, it is a nice hostel. but the check-in and check-out time are too strict. I have to return the key when I still have a night in the hostel. it is not very convenient!

• 26th Aug 2012

Wombats City Hostel Munich

Munich, Germany

overall, it is a nice hostel. the staff are kind and helpful. However, I am wondering that whether the staff arrange Asian guests together on purpose? if it is truth, I can't understand this action. it would be better just allocate the guests randomly, so people from different countries could know each other better. in addition, I think it would be better to cover wifi in each single room, I don't like to search the internet in the common room, it is not convenient!

• 23rd Aug 2012
  • China

the atmosphere is not good, the common room is too small. I don't like the design of each room. I don't like to share a bed with friends. the leaking system in shower room is really bad. It brought me a lot of trouble. the payment system is also not good, the staff just charge the fees from my card without informing me. Actually, we planed to pay individually, but now I have to ask my friends to transfer money to my bank account!

• 21st Aug 2012
  • China

...difficult to understand all your criticism....you booked a 3 bed room...so unless you smuggled someone else in you didnt have to share a bed.We have more than 50 rooms..you were in 1 of them..how can you criticise the design in the others..we have 3 common areas,measuring more than 200 square meters..we dont consider this small..If there was a problem with the shower you should have informed us..then we would have repaired it immediately..

Shelter City

Amsterdam, Netherlands

the space of each room is too small, it would be better to set an air conditioner in it, otherwise, the air will be not fresh and guests will feel uncomfortable, especially in summer, you know the temperature is extremely high!

• 18th Aug 2012