Reviews: apevarello5466

Teddy Bear Hotel

Mt.Emei, China

Zhangjiajie Bajie Youth Hostel

Zhangjiajie, China

I have nothing to complain about the hostel facilities, the hostel has everything you need. You can buy the zhangjiajie map for 5 kuai, totally worth it! Then you can plan your route or be helped by a chinese girl to choose what are the best spots in zhangjiajie. But if i have to tell the truth the staff is really rude, I've been traveling in china for a while and seriously i ve never met a staff so impolite.

FengHuang Old Town International Youth Hostel

Fenghuang-Phoenix County, China

Lazy Gaga Hostel

Guangzhou, China

It was really nice to stay there. I really llike how they decorated the lobby, pretty modern. The staff is nice and the girls are very helpful. The beds in the rooms are big so i slept very well all days. Sometimes the elevator has some problems though....

Hi Anna, thank you for your stay with us and you're always so nice to us! The elevator has been fixed and worked perfectly now. Technically, the motherboard of the elevator was affected by a sudden voltage change caused by the strongest thunder in recent years and we've immediately inspected the reason and replaced the whole motherboard. We've also bought our pool table finally which is expected to arrive before 10 July. When you come back next time, you'll see something new!

One of the best hostels I've ever been in china! Great location, cool english speaking staff, the hostel itself has a lot of rooms and it's well decorated. Shower and bathroom ok, good coffee. There's a club in the basement where there are cheap cocktails. It's easy to know other people because it's always full of foreigners! I had great time in Xian!i would come back again and already recommended to other friends.

Nice hostel, good location and nice english speaking staff! I will recommend it

Istanbul Hostel

Istanbul, Turkey

Pretty Good hostel, great breakfast, Good staff. Surprisingly i slept really Good in the shared bedroom. Cool i'd recommend it !