Barra Guest Hostel, Salvador, Brazil
13th Jun 2013

Great place. Good English, decent breakfast (great guava juice), not bad location, and a very helpful staff. The rooms are clean, and the free caipirinha time is quite nice touch. I mean, the techno music was a bit strange, but we grew to enjoy. Great price, good toiletries, advice for activities from the staff and super safe. Definitely recommend for a stay in Salvador.

Thank you very much for your comment, we're really happy that you enjoyed our place. The music is a techno lounge. Most of the time lounge but in a certain time of the day it becomes techno lounge and we got used to it as well as I liked only chilled out :) Thank you for staying with us!!

Hostel Alice, Sao Paulo, Brazil
27th May 2013

Amazing place that helped about my girlfriend as well as myself. Perfect location (right next to the metrô), great staff, and INCREDIBLY clean. They give great advice, and everyone that works there is great to talk with! Anyone who stays in São Paulo should at the very least check Hostel Alice out. Heck, I live here (in São Paulo), and considered moving in permanently! (good long-term deals)

Barra Beach Club Oceanfront Hostel, Florianopolis, Brazil
24th May 2013

Barra Beach club was an awesome place, and totally helped make our trip to Florianópolis one of the best I've ever been on. People were fantastic, drinks delicious, place clean, and the extra help they gave us was fantastic.