Kombi Hostel, Santiago, Chile
7.7
5th Jun 2015

If u like to party this is the place for u! Location was next to a lot of bars that were blaring music until 4am! Also lots of other young guests that like to party and were very loud and disruptive into the the late hours. I like to party too but not when I have to get up the next morning at 7am. When I do party I make sure I'm respective to the other guests in the hostel. Breakfast was suppose to start at 8:30am but was often late getting set up. 8:30am is kinda late to start breaksfast

Wicked Hostels - Calgary, Calgary, Canada
23rd May 2015

Very close to train station and downtown.

Alaska Backpackers Inn, Anchorage, USA
6.6
16th Oct 2014

Not the best experience here. Staff was clueless and unhelpful. Wanted to change my stay from Thurs

C&N Backpackers Hostel, Vancouver, Canada
7.1
12th Oct 2014

Location is great for me because I came in and left via Amtrak and it is two blocks away. Thought I was sharing a bathroom with 4 people but actually there were three bathrooms on the floor two of which had a shower. Blinds and fan in the window in the bathroom haven't been cleaned in a long time. Dust was very thick. Kitchen closes very earlier, 9:00pm.

7.4
11th Oct 2014

I chose a 4 person dorm thinking it would just be us 4 sharing a bathroom and there were only floor bathrooms available. At one point the floor bathroom was being cleaned and both single bathrooms were in use so I had to go up to the next floor to use the bathroom. This was in the morning when people were getting ready to go out for the day or check out before 11am. Also common room closes at 11pm so had to go to hard chairs in the first floor kitchen area.

Hostelo the New Urban, Montreal, Canada
13th Jun 2014

Great location. Woman at front desk very friendly and helpful. Pancakes were great! Hot water in showers. Bed was very uncomfortable, it hurt my back.

Many thanks for the kind words! I'm sorry your mattress wasn't great. We do work hard to replace any mattress that a guest finds fault with. Happy travels!

Managua Backpackers Inn, Managua, Nicaragua
1st May 2014

Good location to mall. Need A/C!

We offer various rooms that include a/c, including private rooms and dormitory. Thanks for your feedback.

The Palace Hostel, San Juan, Puerto Rico
18th Apr 2014

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good wifi connection. Kitchen was stocked with dishes and cups to use which was nice. Had a freezer and AC that worked well also.