Alaska Backpackers Inn

Anchorage, USA

Not the best experience here. Staff was clueless and unhelpful. Wanted to change my stay from Thurs

C&N Backpackers Hostel

Vancouver, Canada

Location is great for me because I came in and left via Amtrak and it is two blocks away. Thought I was sharing a bathroom with 4 people but actually there were three bathrooms on the floor two of which had a shower. Blinds and fan in the window in the bathroom haven't been cleaned in a long time. Dust was very thick. Kitchen closes very earlier, 9:00pm.

I chose a 4 person dorm thinking it would just be us 4 sharing a bathroom and there were only floor bathrooms available. At one point the floor bathroom was being cleaned and both single bathrooms were in use so I had to go up to the next floor to use the bathroom. This was in the morning when people were getting ready to go out for the day or check out before 11am. Also common room closes at 11pm so had to go to hard chairs in the first floor kitchen area.

Hostelo the New Urban

Montreal, Canada

Great location. Woman at front desk very friendly and helpful. Pancakes were great! Hot water in showers. Bed was very uncomfortable, it hurt my back.

Many thanks for the kind words! I'm sorry your mattress wasn't great. We do work hard to replace any mattress that a guest finds fault with. Happy travels!

Managua Backpackers Inn

Managua, Nicaragua

Good location to mall. Need A/C!

We offer various rooms that include a/c, including private rooms and dormitory. Thanks for your feedback.

The Palace Hostel

San Juan, Puerto Rico

Very friendly and helpful staff. Good wifi connection. Kitchen was stocked with dishes and cups to use which was nice. Had a freezer and AC that worked well also.