AAE Bourbon House Hostel

New Orleans, USA

I enjoyed my stay, for the most part, at the Bourbon House. The other guests were friendly, engaging and the staff was accommodating and helpful. The noise level in the room was on the high side but that is to be expected in an 8 person, shared dorm room. Props to Mya, Shane, Ryan and Megan for their recommendations.

USA Hostels San Diego

San Diego, USA

The staff was very helpful assisting me in finding the best mode of transportation to farmers' markets, beaches, Coronado Island and other destinations in and around greater downtown San Diego. Also, they were diligent in keeping all areas of the hostel as clean as possible. Activities were listed on a marker board daily and everyone was friendly and engaging. Considering the 5th Ave locale, the heart of the Gaslamp Quarter, noise was kept at a minimal level during quiet hours. Kudos!!

My Friends

Florence, Italy

It was one of the most rewarding experiences I had traveling. The hosts/owners, Nadina & Elio, were extremely gracious, helpful and accommodating. I felt welcomed the minute I walked into the hostel. After staying @ My Friends, I sincerely consider them my friends.

The staff was helpful and professional. The location was convenient as the hostel is a 10 min walk from the 16th ST Mall Free Shuttle. There's a solid breakfast joint in the nearby Capitol Hill neighborhood named Jelly. Housekeeping does a good job of keeping the hostel clean.

Duo Housing DC

Washington DC, USA

The staff was helpful, accommodating, and a wealth of information. Props to Mark, Ericka, Sylva, Brandon, Jason, Boomer and Connie ...hope i didn't leave anyone out. Only wish I didn't have the top of the bunk bed cuz i hit my head both nights climbing into bed. Hopefully i'll stay on a sunday next time and get to enjoy the BBQ on the outdoor deck.